Blizzard's music gone?

Started by Blizzard, March 09, 2009, 11:26:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

No yet. I didn't have time to do some more research on the publishers here. :/
I got a new Moneybookers account, though. Maybe I can release my music through something like iTunes or something similar.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kagutsuchi

Blizzard

I know and I wouldn't want to charge you guys for it anyway. Read: "You can always ask me to send you the songs."
The main problem is that some publishers can be bitches if I already put up my music somewhere for free. That's why I had to take it down.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

Update (for everybody who cares). According to Discogs there are over 10 Blizzards and variation on Blizzard. It looks like I can use Blizzard without problems. But I think I'll rather go with Blizzard Zero to be distinguished better. I'll see. In any case I'll sign up at TuneCore and they will distribute my music to several online stores. I'll do that after New Year (so I don't have to pay the annual fee right after New Year again).

G_G

will the music be available on itunes? I would so buy it!

Blizzard

wolfspirit

Cool, I'm so gonna illigaly downloa... I mean buy it. O:)

Blizzard

Unlike the big publishers who give their artists 1%-2% of the earning, I will get 70%. :D That means that when you pay 99 cents for a song, I will actually get about 70 cents. :D

G_G

Hey if itunes lets me, I'll buy all songs 5 different times!

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on December 08, 2009, 04:17:00 pm
Unlike the big publishers who give their artists 1%-2% of the earning, I will get 70%. :D That means that when you pay 99 cents for a song, I will actually get about 70 cents. :D

<3

Blizzard

It looks like annual fee really means annual fee and I have to pay it one year after the album was digitally released. This means that I'm uploading my stuff right now. <3

G_G

Dam right after I spent my last dollar D:

Blizzard

Lol, it can take up to a few weeks until my music is online. I've read somewhere that iTunes is the fastest though. It could be up in 1-3 weeks. O.o

G_G

k well hopefully I get an itunes card before then

Blizzard

It will be on other services as well. i.e. Rhapsody, Napster, etc. :D

G_G

Okay so what am I supposed to search on itunes?

Blizzard

"Blizzard" and "The Storm is coming". I checked 2 days ago and it wasn't there yet.