I need a new damage system, and a "focus" system...please help

Started by Seox, March 11, 2009, 06:36:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seox

Hiya. I'm making a modern warfare RPG, and I'd like to make intelligence and Accuracy (dex) increase damage slightly as well. DEX also makes crit rate go up. Think about it... better accuracy means you shoot at vitals more often, and intelligence allows you to think about target zones. STR should increase DEX slightly- better recoil control. Can anyone help me to
A) Create a new formula
B) Script said formula

Also,
I renamed the MP "focus". However, I need it to do specific things, and I believe that I need scripts for this
I want your accuracy to temporarily drop along with your focus. I want your focus to fall when you take damage, but only slightly. Food will restore it (doesn't need script, I think) I also want accuracy to temporariy rise when it's at > 90% or so, meaning ACC is normal when at 90%.. Please help me?

Sorry if this is confusing. Please help me out, here

THanks for the help ^_^
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

winkio

Okay, so what I'm getting is that:

1.  you need to be able to do MP/focus damage with pretty much anything.  There are two ways I can do this: make it a certain % of the damage dealt for everything, or configure it for each weapon, item, and skill individually.
2.  you need rewritten damage algorithms for damage that include more factors and calculates differently.  These are pretty straightforward.

I can do this for you, the only thing that's a little iffy is the relationship between Accuracy and Focus.  Is accuracy purely based on how much focus you have, or how fast it is degenerating?  Also, I don't get the 'accuracy temporarily rises when focus > 90%'.  Do you just mean that when you calculate damage, you want accuracy to increase if focus is over 90%?

Seox

I appreciate your attention to detail. It makes me know that you'll do a hell of a job ^_^

Ok, think about it logically-

Modern soldiers can't use magic. They can focus, so I replaced it.

Since being shot obviously doesn't exactly improve your focus, you get the idea there.

and vice versa. When you are NOT under much stress, and focus is high, because you CAN focus, your accuracy should go up a little bit.

Either way, the character has a CORE ACCURACY VALUE (DEX), it's just affected a little. My rough estimate, if you think it'd play out well, is that at 0% focus left, the soldier has 50% of their base accuracy.

Otherwise, focus is used for skills. Long story short, it's MP with more factors.

"Do you just mean that when you calculate damage, you want accuracy to increase if focus is over 90%?"

Yeah, but I'm not sure by how much would be balanced. Remember that accuracy will also figure into damage, too.

but yes. I'm wanting accuracy to play a big part, and, since it's DEX, I can pump it to really high numbers with sniper rifles for more damage AND headshots.

So.

Focus = Upgraded MP
Focus affects accuracy. 90% Focus left gives 100% base accuracy. 0% Gives 50% Accuracy
Strength affects accuracy, accuracy affects damage, intelligence affects damage. Therefore, Strength only SLIGHTLY increases overall damage, allowing you to better control recoil.

Does that all make any more sense?

PS: At some point, I'll also need a script that allows subcommands to Attack, like "Full auto, burst, single shot". Faster/more rounds = more overall damage, but more rounds wasted. It's less efficient ( I have a consumable ammo script)
If you think that it'd be easily incorporated into all of this, I'd appreciate the extra mile, there ^_^ If not, then don't feel bad or anything -- you're already doing a CRAPTON for me ^_^

Thank you VERY MUCH ^_^

(You're going into credits)

winkio

Ok, I'll get to work.  And the different attack types can be done seperately or not, depending on if you want damage from all the bullets dealt at once or individually.

Seox

Would individual allow misses AND hits in one attack?

And would it still count as a standard "attack"? That way my ammo script would still use up bullets?

Maybe make a skill that switched fire mode, and it stayed the same until another change.

I'd like it if you could make it so certain weapons got certain moxes - where I could program weap id's into an array or something. Since sniper rifles can't fully auto, XD

sorry for making it so complicated >_<
But thank you, VERY MUCH^_^

winkio

OK, I have made a new calculator, but I'm not quite sure I have set it up right.  Could you give me example stats of an attacker, a weapon, and a target, and how much damage and focus is dealt?  That will let me calibrate it much better. :)

And yes, individual means that each bullets hit chance, damage, and everything is calculated separately, so if you shot five at once, you could have 1 and 4 miss, 2 deal 10 damage, 3 deal 13 damage, and 5 critical and deal 24 damage.

The fire mode is easily scripted as part of the weapon, and switching it shouldn't be too complicated either.  When I get to that part, I'll need your battle system though.  If you want to use a skill, you can, but it will waste a whole turn.  It's up to you.

Seox

Ok, I don't understand what you mean by...

"Could you give me example stats of an attacker, a weapon, and a target, and how much damage and focus is dealt?  That will let me calibrate it much better.
"

If I'm getting this correctly, then I'm not really sure. I don't like the way that, in the beginning, you hit 200-500 damage at the beginning of the game default. I want health to be way lower, but more dense, so that even 100 damage is a lot. I know that that doesn't help, but... I don't know. What do you think?

Also, I'm reaching a bit of a problem. The main character has a unique colt python. I want it to do good damage to start, but I want it to still be fairly effective later on. This seems an impossible fork. If you can think of an effective solution, please let me know.

Ok, so, here's a recap of all that we've come to to this point.

FOCUS-
Renamed MP.
Functions the same as MP, allowing you to use skills.
Restores very quickly (within a minute) on map, out of combat.
When damaged, a portion is dealt to Focus. Let's say that about 5% is done to Focus. If you could add a note to the script, showing me how to change this percentage, I can edit this if necessary, balancing it.
When focus is at 100%, accuracy is, let's say about 120-130% of base value.
When it is 0%, accuracy is 50%.
Focus is restored in battle with food. This is easily done, I think, by making an item restore MP. I can do that part.
Also, is it possible to make certain skills cost X amount of focus, plus Y amount every turn while a status exists? Like, say, "steady aim" for a sniper?

Fire selector system-
Should be a subcommand of Attack. Single shot, two-round burst, three-round burst, and fully automatic.
Certain weapons can't use some of those modes. Please show me how to define this.
In the higher modes, there is a greater miss rate. This means that, although they will do more damage per fire command, the faster modes will waste more bullets on average. Point being, if you go single shot and fully auto, FA WILL do cumulatively more damage, USUALLY, but a lot of the rounds will miss. So single shot has a WAY higher accuracy to it.
If possible, Focus level should directly determine just how badly accuracy degrades between shots in higher modes.
The fire selector can be a "mode" (pick it and it stays til you switch again), OR a command picked every attack. I'd prefer the latter. Either way, I have a "consumable ammo script" that uses bullets when certain weapons are used in "attack". Point being, THE GAME MUST BELIEVE THAT THE FIRE SELECTOR IS A STANDARD ATTACK COMMAND. Please tell me if that's not descriptive enough.
On the same note, please tell me if you know how many rounds it will fire. My consumable ammo script lets me program it, but, say, if I set weapon 19 to 1 round per attack, and fully auto fires 5 rounds, will it fire 5? Or will it attack 5 times but only use one bullet? Do you understand?
Also, is there any way that you can make fully auto randomly shoot 5-10 rounds?
Also, I am hoping that the sound effect for the weapon will play during EACH SHOT. That way fully auto SOUNDS fully auto, and single shot sounds single shot.

DAMAGE FORMULA-
Strength does nothing for damage directly. This is a HUGE difference from the normal formula, if I remember correctly.
Strength improves accuracy IN ANY MODE THAT ISN'T SINGLE SHOT. Think...it improves the ability to handle recoil. Accuracy is 20% of the damage, intelligence is 30%, and 50% is the weapon.

Strength is 50% of accuracy in higher firing modes.

Sorry if that was confusing. I know that this is complex.

I'm using THIS battle system:
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25504&st=0&start=0
Tankentai. That might help.

(And it doesn't seem to be compatible with my ammo requirements system >.> It doesn't give errors, but it won't use bullets up.)

Thank you SO MUCH. You have NO IDEA how helpful you are to me and my friends who're working on this. I can promise you that you'll get an entire page devoted to you in the credits.

winkio

First off, it's great to see that you have a specific idea of what you want.  That always helps :)

Second, I meant statistics for each character like strength, agility, and such, but I'll just calibrate it for a low range, and tell you what stats you should have to get the desired numbers.

Also, I am rewriting the damage functions and leaving configuration notes so that you can change everything more easily on your own.

QuoteAlso, I'm reaching a bit of a problem. The main character has a unique colt python. I want it to do good damage to start, but I want it to still be fairly effective later on. This seems an impossible fork. If you can think of an effective solution, please let me know.

that can be done by giving it its own elemental status, then making enemies later in the game weak to that status.

QuoteAlso, is it possible to make certain skills cost X amount of focus, plus Y amount every turn while a status exists? Like, say, "steady aim" for a sniper?

Shdwlink made a script called HoT DoT that lets you use status effects that drain or gain hp and/or sp at a certain rate.  Very useful, and I think it has what you need.  It's on this site.

Fire selector:
So I'll make it so that you have to choose your mode each time you attack, and only certain weapons have certain modes.  You will have to configure these in the script, but I will leave instructions for how, both for weapons, and for enemies.  It will fire 5 bullets if you set to fully auto 5 rounds.  I'll be sure to include a random range of rounds as well.

Now for the battle effects, the stacking off bullet animations and damages is going to be something I am going to have to completely write from scratch.  So, what I want to know is:
1.  How do I display each bullet's damage?  How do I display criticals and misses?
2.  Do you also want me to display a total damage of all the bullets combined?

Well, this is turning out to be quite the system.  I'll try and finalize the battle calculations this weekend, and I'll have the other stuff done in about two weeks.

Seox

Could you just let tankentai (CBS) display damage, criticals, and misses as normal? I like the system present there.

Tankentai's default gun animation backs up, pulls out gun, and fires. Is it possible, when in fully auto(or other multishot modes) to just pull it out and backup once, hen fire all in succession? (with sound and animation playing for each shot?). Jumping back and pulling the gun five to ten times would not only look stupid, it'd take too much time. You may need to download the demo to see what I mean. A reload option, maybe a skill calling a call event which calls a script would be nice. Definitely more realistic, which is my priority here.

Thank you for the weapon scale solution. Ingenius.

Lastly, my ammo consumption script doesn't display errors, but it won't work with tankentai. If it's not too difficult, could you add consumption for firing and skills to the selector? I would think that that'd be easier than reconfiguring the two scripts to be compatible, but, if not, I can get you both scripts. Please don't be afraid to say that that's too much to do.
Anyways, that's the whole system - no more additions, I promise.

Thank you SO MUCH!!! You've turned a mere vision into a possible reality.

winkio

Okay, I've done the damage calculations, and they work great, including focus damage.  Now to add in multi-attack.

I'm going to use most of Blizz's code for ammo consumption, just because I know that it's compatible with everything.

EDIT:  Here's the damage script configured and ready to be used/tweaked:

#==============================================================================
# Custom damage script for Seox
# Made by winkio
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Instructions:
# Place below the default scripts.
# Config ini the config section.
#|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|CONFIGURATION|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
module Damage_Calc
  # what percent of damage dealt is dealt to focus Ex. if you deal 100 hp damage
  # and 5% focus damage, you weal deal 5 damage to SP.
  FOCUS_PERCENT = 5
  # Where accuracy is calculated
  def self.calcaccu(attacker, target)
    # starts out as dex + 10% of str + 10% of int.  divide it by 100 at the end.
    base = (attacker.dex+attacker.str/10.0+attacker.int/10.0)/100.0
    # focus multiplier
    # if focus <= 90
    if attacker.sp <= 90
      # range is 50-100%
      mult = attacker.sp/180.0 + 0.5
    # if focus > 90
    else
      # range is 100-120%
      mult = (attacker.sp-90)/45.0 + 1.0
    end
    # multiply the base by the multiplier
    return (base * mult)
  end
  # Where we see if the attacker hits or misses
  def self.hittest(attacker, target, accu)
    # it hits based on accuracy only.  Multiply accuracy by 100 to get its
    # percent, then see if it hits based on that percent.
    return rand(100) < accu * 100
  end
  # where damage is calculated
  def self.calcdmg(attacker, target, accu)
    # damage of weapon times accuracy minus target's pdef.  Cant be negative
    target.damage = [attacker.atk * accu - target.pdef, 0].max.to_i
  end
  # where we see if the attacker criticals
  def self.crittest(attacker, target, accu)
    # base on a curved accuracy measuremeant
    # at 50% acc, there is a 1.5% chance to crit.
    # at 100% acc, there is a 9% chance to crit.
    # at 120% acc, there is a 12% chance to crit.
    return rand(100) < (accu-0.4) * 15
  end
  # where critical damage is calculated
  def self.calccrit(attacker, target, accu)
    # double the damage for critical hits
    target.damage *= 2
  end
  # where guarded damage is calculated
  def self.calcguard(attacker, target, accu)
    # half the damage for guarded hits
    target.damage /= 2
  end
  # where focus damage is calculated
  def self.dmgfocus(attacker, target, accu)
    # FOCUS_PERCENT of the hp damage is also dealt as focus damage.
    target.sp -= target.damage * FOCUS_PERCENT / 100
  end
end
#|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|END OF CONFIG|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
class Game_Battler
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # attack_effect
  #
  # this method calculates the damage done by an attack
  def attack_effect(attacker)
    # accu is the accuracy of the attacker
    accu = Damage_Calc.calcaccu(attacker, self)
    # start out with no critical
    self.critical = false
    # see if attack will hit
    hit_result = Damage_Calc.hittest(attacker, self, accu)
    # if attack hit
    if hit_result
      # calculate damage
      Damage_Calc.calcdmg(attacker, self, accu)
      # correct damage for elemental resistance
      self.damage *= elements_correct(attacker.element_set)
      self.damage /= 100
      # as long as damage is still dealt
      if self.damage > 0
        # calculate by chance if it is a critical hit
        if Damage_Calc.crittest(attacker, self, accu)
          Damage_Calc.calccrit(attacker, self, accu)
          self.critical = true
        end
        # if defending
        if self.guarding?
          Damage_Calc.calcguard(attacker, self, accu)
        end
      end
      # if damage still dealt, add 15% variance
      if self.damage.abs > 0
        amp = [self.damage.abs * 15 / 100, 1].max
        self.damage += rand(amp+1) + rand(amp+1) - amp
      end
    end
    # if attack still hits
    if hit_result
      # remove states based on being hit with attack
      remove_states_shock
      # subtract damage from HP
      self.hp -= self.damage
      # deal focus damage
      Damage_Calc.dmgfocus(attacker, self, accu)
      # change states
      @state_changed = false
      states_plus(attacker.plus_state_set)
      states_minus(attacker.minus_state_set)
    # if attack doesn't hit
    else
      # attack missed, display "Miss"
      self.damage = "Miss"
      # no critical since the attack missed
      self.critical = false
    end
    # done processing, return true
    return true
  end
end

Seox

And that's focus as well?

OH MY ************************** (string of sacreligious stuffs).

Seriously,

HOLY CRAP

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rushes off to try it out*

EDIT:
OMFG IT WORKS. XD Not that I doubted you, I'm just so enthused that what I envisioned has come to fruition, XD. Thank you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

So now, where STR would have been the primary DAMAGE decider, DEX and the weapon's attack is? and STR/INT to a much lower degree? Just making sure I understand.

winkio

whoops, forgot to include some test parameters.

Dex of your characters should be around 100.  Put Str and Int around 10-50.  Weapon attack around the average damage you want dealt and Pdef accordingly.

Seox

Thanks for those, that'll help. I've been screwing around trying to find accurate tests ^_^

A few questions,

How would you recommend screwing with the battle system in order to find which stats work well, and what equips should be set to,

Right, so, for some reason, my team is missing incessantly.Any way to make AGI essentially worthless for dodging, and make EVA the only main stat to decide that? If it's not something that can be added in just a line or two, don't worry about it- I don't want to trouble you ^_^

and what should I set the enemies to with the test parameters? I'm having trouble doing anything other than 0 to them, set as they used to be. However, that's only encouraging me, because I can tell that the script is working perfectly. Focus damage is evident, too ^_^

winkio

If you have your dex set to 100 and 90/100 focus or more, you will hit every time, regardless of any other factor.

I'll add eva in.

Okay, here's the updated script.  i added ranges for all the stats:

# Custom damage script for Seox
# Made by winkio
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Instructions:
# Place below the default scripts.
# Config ini the config section.
# Stat Ranges:
# HP: 50-200  SP: 100
# Str, Dex, Agi, Int: 50-150
# Pdef: 0-20  Mdef: 0-20
# Eva: 0-10
# Atk: 10-200
#|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|CONFIGURATION|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
module Damage_Calc
  # what percent of damage dealt is dealt to focus Ex. if you deal 100 hp damage
  # and 5% focus damage, you weal deal 5 damage to SP.
  FOCUS_PERCENT = 5
  # Where accuracy is calculated
  def self.calcaccu(attacker, target)
    # starts out as dex + 10% of str + 10% of int.  divide it by 100 at the end.
    base = (attacker.dex+attacker.str/30.0+attacker.int/40.0)/100.0
    # focus multiplier
    # if focus <= 90
    if attacker.sp <= 90
      # range is 50-100%
      mult = attacker.sp/180.0 + 0.5
    # if focus > 90
    else
      # range is 100-120%
      mult = (attacker.sp-90)/45.0 + 1.0
    end
    # multiply the base by the multiplier
    return (base * mult)
  end
  # Where we see if the attacker hits or misses
  def self.hittest(attacker, target, accu)
    # it hits based on accuracy only.  Multiply accuracy by 100 to get its
    # percent, then see if it hits based on that percent.
    return rand(100) < accu * 100 - target.eva
  end
  # where damage is calculated
  def self.calcdmg(attacker, target, accu)
    # damage of weapon times accuracy minus target's pdef.  Cant be negative
    target.damage = [attacker.atk * accu - target.pdef, 0].max.to_i
  end
  # where we see if the attacker criticals
  def self.crittest(attacker, target, accu)
    # base on a curved accuracy measuremeant
    # at 50% acc, there is a 1.5% chance to crit.
    # at 100% acc, there is a 9% chance to crit.
    # at 120% acc, there is a 12% chance to crit.
    return rand(100) < (accu-0.4) * 15
  end
  # where critical damage is calculated
  def self.calccrit(attacker, target, accu)
    # double the damage for critical hits
    target.damage *= 2
  end
  # where guarded damage is calculated
  def self.calcguard(attacker, target, accu)
    # half the damage for guarded hits
    target.damage /= 2
  end
  # where focus damage is calculated
  def self.dmgfocus(attacker, target, accu)
    # FOCUS_PERCENT of the hp damage is also dealt as focus damage.
    target.sp -= target.damage * FOCUS_PERCENT / 100
  end
end
#|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|END OF CONFIG|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
class Game_Battler
  # attack_effect
  #
  # this method calculates the damage done by an attack
  def attack_effect(attacker)
    # accu is the accuracy of the attacker
    accu = Damage_Calc.calcaccu(attacker, self)
    # start out with no critical
    self.critical = false
    # see if attack will hit
    hit_result = Damage_Calc.hittest(attacker, self, accu)
    # if attack hit
    if hit_result
      # calculate damage
      Damage_Calc.calcdmg(attacker, self, accu)
      # correct damage for elemental resistance
      self.damage *= elements_correct(attacker.element_set)
      self.damage /= 100
      # as long as damage is still dealt
      if self.damage > 0
        # calculate by chance if it is a critical hit
        if Damage_Calc.crittest(attacker, self, accu)
          Damage_Calc.calccrit(attacker, self, accu)
          self.critical = true
        end
        # if defending
        if self.guarding?
          Damage_Calc.calcguard(attacker, self, accu)
        end
      end
      # if damage still dealt, add 15% variance
      if self.damage.abs > 0
        amp = [self.damage.abs * 15 / 100, 1].max
        self.damage += rand(amp+1) + rand(amp+1) - amp
      end
    end
    # if attack still hits
    if hit_result
      # remove states based on being hit with attack
      remove_states_shock
      # subtract damage from HP
      self.hp -= self.damage
      # deal focus damage
      Damage_Calc.dmgfocus(attacker, self, accu)
      # change states
      @state_changed = false
      states_plus(attacker.plus_state_set)
      states_minus(attacker.minus_state_set)
    # if attack doesn't hit
    else
      # attack missed, display "Miss"
      self.damage = "Miss"
      # no critical since the attack missed
      self.critical = false
    end
    # done processing, return true
    return true
  end
end

If you want an easy way to test, set all of a character's stats (HP, SP, Str, Dex, Agi, Int) to 100.  Same with the enemy.  Give em each a 50 attack, 10 pdef, and 5 eva.

Seox

And then just tweak as necessary?

So correct me if i'm wrong, but the only stat that "fights" an attacker's accuracy is evasion? I just want to make sure that it makes sense- you could be the best soldier in the world, but nothing reduces your opponents accuracy or allows you to dodge bullets. I renamed evasion "Camouflage", so you can wear things that reduce your opponent's ability to see you. I figure that the system makes sense like this, if this is indeed how it works. If AGI still does "fight accuracy", I could always just give the character a constant value. That's what I intend to do with accuracy- everyone has 100 from lv 1 to 99, but certain equipment and weapons add or subtract ACC. ALso, books exist which will permanently increase accuracy.

Does that system sound effective?

Thank you VERY MUCH for being so flexible and helpful with this system! ^_^

winkio

QuoteSo correct me if i'm wrong, but the only stat that "fights" an attacker's accuracy is evasion?

yes

agi does nothing except determine who attacks first.

If you want everyone to have 100 acc, change this line:

to

base = (attacker.dex+(attacker.str-100)/10+(attacker.int-100)/10)/100.0

Then, putting all the stats at 100 will give them 100 acc.  You could have special armors or weapons increase/decrease dex, str or int to help increase acc.

If you want to permanently increase or decrease accuracy, just manipulate dex.

Seox

Quote from: winkio on March 15, 2009, 02:14:59 pm
QuoteSo correct me if i'm wrong, but the only stat that "fights" an attacker's accuracy is evasion?

yes

agi does nothing except determine who attacks first.

If you want everyone to have 100 acc, change this line:

to

base = (attacker.dex+(attacker.str-100)/10+(attacker.int-100)/10)/100.0

Then, putting all the stats at 100 will give them 100 acc.  You could have special armors or weapons increase/decrease dex, str or int to help increase acc.

If you want to permanently increase or decrease accuracy, just manipulate dex.

Do you mean 100 ACC, as opposed to DEX? Meaning all stats collaboratively?

So, when you make the fire selector system, can you make the animation NOT repeat, except the firing itself? IE Don't make them Jump back, turn, fire, jump back, etc. Instead, make them Jump back, turn, fire, fire, fire, fire. That way it's more believable, natural, cool looking, and the sound/ animation will chain better. That'll make it actually SOUND fully auto, too. Please and thank you ^_^ And here's a free watermelon. *Hands winkio a watermelon*

winkio

QuoteDo you mean 100 ACC, as opposed to DEX? Meaning all stats collaboratively?

by ACC, I mean a new stat calculated from Str, Dex, and Int.  so, yes.

I don't know if I really have the time to make the fire selector right now, because the CBS you are using is very, well, different.  By different, I mean some guy completely changed how everything worked, organized it very messily, and did not leave comments.  So sorry, but I don't think that I can do that right now  :(

Seox

Quote from: winkio on March 16, 2009, 04:29:50 pm
QuoteDo you mean 100 ACC, as opposed to DEX? Meaning all stats collaboratively?

by ACC, I mean a new stat calculated from Str, Dex, and Int.  so, yes.

I don't know if I really have the time to make the fire selector right now, because the CBS you are using is very, well, different.  By different, I mean some guy completely changed how everything worked, organized it very messily, and did not leave comments.  So sorry, but I don't think that I can do that right now  :(

I don't mind if you take fifteen (ok maybe if it's THAT long) months, so long as you think it CAN be done. I LOOOOVE this CBS, and it seems to be compatible with lotsa stuff, so far. At the same time, a fire selector system is a necessity to the way this game plays. I don't mind waiting, even a fairly long period ^_^. I just hope that you don't mean that you CAN'T/WON'T. However, if you do, that's ok. You've already done SOOOOO much for me, and I won't be negatively inclined in ANY way. Either way, just let me know ^_^

winkio