Helping...

Started by Nightfox, March 12, 2009, 11:29:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfox

...for example: Katarina step into something pointed clean or opponents the monster step into it and loses points of life. Should go for both side . Only into it stepped, loses points of life.

:)

Hellfire Dragon

What? I have little to no idea what you're trying to say :P

Starrodkirby86

Sounds like a tile that can hurt monsters and players. If you step on this tile, your HP will get reduced, same goes for monsters.

At least, that's what I'm getting. I have no idea who this Katarina is. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Hellfire Dragon

Did he just make the same request for a script?

Welll here's how to set it up for players,
Spoiler: ShowHide

For monsters, I'm guessing you're using an abs? What abs are you using?

Nightfox

Sorry, into this case custom I a Rgss script. Because of Gegener in the data base, for this Effect would separate. Because of would separate arctors in the data base, for this Effect.

Blizzard

You really need to improve your English, Nightfox. In English it's "enemies", not "Gegner". -_-
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

maybe use google translator than just paste the message in here.

KRoP

Quote from: game_guy on March 14, 2009, 12:57:30 pm
maybe use google translator than just paste the message in here.

You can't tell?  That is Google Translate, it would explain why some of those words aren't even translated.  Either way, I haven't the slightest clue what this dude is trying to say.

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Nightfox on March 13, 2009, 03:06:37 pm
Sorry, into this case custom I a Rgss script. Because of Gegener in the data base, for this Effect would separate. Because of would separate arctors in the data base, for this Effect.

Reno Translate [WARNING: Highly Inaccurate and Paraphrase Prone]:
Sorry, but I want to use a custom script for this because the effect applies to both enemies in the database and actors.

Although I think that in this case it would be resolved in the other post....? :(