[RESOLVED]My levels

Started by sk8r23, March 13, 2009, 01:53:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8r23

March 13, 2009, 01:53:58 pm Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 02:15:07 pm by sk8r23
My system is Rmxp
When i would be to make a level then once im done I test play it, but when i go into the level the tiles are not passable when in database settings it says that they are set to passable and i cannot figure out why.
Can someone tell mw how to fix this?

Blizzard

March 13, 2009, 02:08:23 pm #1 Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:09:32 pm by Blizzard
Read my tutorial about mapping. I explained there an alternative mapping method (how to use the different tiles) that avoids this problem (among other problems).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shadonking

has one of your layers got a transparent tile on it that isnt passible.

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Blizzard

How do you know? The tile is transparent. You can't actually see it. :P
What cusstom scripts are you using? Have you tried it on a new project? Have you tried removing script by script and testing how the game works without the script?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.