Icon transparency issue.

Started by Seox, March 14, 2009, 11:44:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadonking

March 14, 2009, 04:48:12 pm #20 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:51:38 pm by Shadonking
here is my version of the coltpython http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/263/coltpython.png

they are shaded with the lighter colors so you will always have that outline effect.

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

thepathmage

I would suggest Pain.net. It's free and nearly as good as Photoshop.
And unlike Photoshom, it doesn't eat you computers RAM, nor do  you have to break the law  :P

http://paint.net/

Shadonking

i use GIMP, its also free and easy to use

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Seox

Quote from: Shadonking on March 14, 2009, 05:16:09 pm
i use GIMP, its also free and easy to use

Yeah, same here. Been using GIMP for a LOOOONG time, XD
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

Calintz

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: thepathmage on March 14, 2009, 05:10:01 pm
And unlike Photoshom, it doesn't eat you computers RAM, nor do  you have to break the law  :P

How does having Photoshop mean you're breaking the law? And an application that eats RAM is far better than something with less features and advanced items. Just stating.

I should really have backgrounds set behind the icon to see what's up. But unfortunately I had so little time...It was almost time for me to go out. My apologies...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Seox

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 14, 2009, 09:33:32 pm

How does having Photoshop mean you're breaking the law? And an application that eats RAM is far better than something with less features and advanced items. Just stating.

I should really have backgrounds set behind the icon to see what's up. But unfortunately I had so little time...It was almost time for me to go out. My apologies...

XD, you don't have to apologize for helping me out, XD. They look MUCH better than before!

Hey, who is that in your Avatar?

fugibo

Personally, I prefer Pixelmator.

Unfortunately, that's not available for Win. And it costs.

But for free, definitely GIMP. It's very reliable and easy to use.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Seox on March 15, 2009, 10:15:39 am

XD, you don't have to apologize for helping me out, XD. They look MUCH better than before!

The protagonist from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. It's an RPG on the Playstation 2. No, he doesn't have a name. You supply it for him. :P

Details here.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Seox

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 15, 2009, 08:44:18 pm
Quote from: Seox on March 15, 2009, 10:15:39 am

The protagonist from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. It's an RPG on the Playstation 2. No, he doesn't have a name. You supply it for him. :P

Details here.

Thankety ^_^