Banjo Kazooie/Tooie/Nuts N' Bolts-SNS?

Started by Chaze007, March 15, 2009, 10:06:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

I don't know about you guys, but Banjo Kazooie was my FAVORITE childhood game, as I got older I noticed that Banjo Kazooie & Tooie had many secrets within them. All of these secrets linked into one thing, The Swop & Shop (SNS). The Swop & Shop became on of Nintendo's biggest game secrets along with the Conker Hot Swop Movement which invovled moving the game to the side while it was on. Anyway, it turns out that Nintendo didn't like Rare's idea of SNS. So it was canceled. Now in Nuts N' Bolts & arcade Banjo Kazooie the SNS allows you to get new parts for your vehicle. The members at Rare Witch Project, still think this is isn't the final case. Well..I got bored and posted this so yeah, I LOVE THIS GAME. Lol.

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Starrodkirby86

I was researching about Stop 'n' Shop when trying to find a good background of Gobi's Valley for osu!. xD

The Rareware Team originally were going to use the SNS utility to be something you can interchange the gamestuff with, Tooie and Kazooie of course. But somehow that didn't go as well...Now they're just a mystery as they are...

That's what I think of it...

*sigh* When will a developer finally tell the truth? Or a hacker! Gee whiz. Dx

Speaking of hackers, do you remember all those unused dialog bits and stage names...? I don't, but they were interesting when I did read them. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

winkio

In this ROM I have of Tooie, some hacker uncovered this multiplayer adventure mode where player two can control enemies and try to kill player 1.  it is pretty amusing, actually.  Built in to the game, too bad they didn't use it.

Chaze007

tooie is being a bitch and stopped working on my comp all of a sudden
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!