Map Pic before entering[Xp]

Started by Tazero, March 16, 2009, 03:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

March 16, 2009, 03:15:44 pm Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:50:03 pm by MetaKnight
Pre-Map pic
Version: 1.0
Type: Notification System

Introduction

Have you ever played a game where you need to know where to go but no map name?
I have the answer for you to implement in your game! This will show a picture before you enter the map so if you need to know where it is, you see before exiting map.

Features
  • Pre-Map pic

Screenshots

Respect my laziness  O:)

Demo

http://www.savefile.com/files/2043713

Instructions

The switch isn't needed.
    Just for optomizebility.
    Uhmmm, edit X,Y pos to change pic pos.

Credits and Thanks

• Enterbrain for the KN_E image
    • MetaKnight

Author's Notes

Have fun

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

March 16, 2009, 04:54:00 pm #1 Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:34:01 pm by Blizzard
*slaps you for laziness* >8U
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

thats very cool, i like the picure, its very well made, exept no borders and, i was confued about what it did with your description, but i downlaoded the demo and its great, i love it.

Tazero

Thank you.
DB?
Spoiler: ShowHide
This event system SUCKS

If you were a fish...

Sally

im not a mod anymore,

but i like it it gives it a better rpg feel, but i think its too short to go in the db... sorry maybe make it more complex.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

Yeah. Of course...Like add in a better transition when one enters the town. Take Tales of the Abyss for example with its pictures when you visit the town. It comes in with sparkles and movement...I wonder if I can find one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HT7ZKOYcSc

0:46. Check that out.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Holyrapid

The links dead. Anybody have this anymore? I´d like to have this, or at least chek what this is, since the description is a bit vague.

Tazero

If you were a fish...