Halp :( [RESOLVED]

Started by RoseSkye, March 27, 2009, 04:53:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

March 27, 2009, 04:53:21 pm Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 01:18:01 pm by Starrodkirby86
Anyone know a way to revive a character at a low health percentage (possible 1) from an event? (Keep in mind that I'm not using the RTP battle system so the release after battle thing wont work)

GAX

Common event, just make it remove the "Defeated" status, this should work.

If not, I'll screw around with the event system later and see what I can do.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

fugibo

Small script should do it :/

$game_party.actors[<id>].hp = $game_party.actors[<id>].max_hp * (<percent>/100) if $game_party.actors[<id>].dead

Note: I have NO idea if this will work.

RoseSkye

March 27, 2009, 05:02:56 pm #3 Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:11:54 pm by RoseSkye
Didn't work :/
------------------

-.- Why didn't I try removing knockout before. Thanks GAX

fugibo

WAIT

module Kernel
  def revive_actors_wcw
    $game_party.actors.each do |actor|
      actor.hp = (actor.max_hp * <percent_in_decimal>) if ! actor.alive?
    end
  end
end

And call this in event:

revive_actors_wcw

I know that this is useless now, but I had to do it for posterity :P

Zylos

March 27, 2009, 07:50:31 pm #5 Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 07:51:35 pm by Zylos
Little late, but yeah, a common event would be easiest for this. Just check if any of the characters = KO and then set their health to one while removing the status (along with any other status they might have had, if KO didn't do so already). Be careful how you run the event though; you don't want to have the common event running during a battle, because it'd then be impossible to lose then unless everyone was killed at once.

Blizzard

WcW, it's "dead?", not "dead". xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.