About the game

Started by Blizzard, January 07, 2008, 09:57:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

No i did not. What i did was suggest that if he updates the game again, he would fix this thing, which to me is not as much a typo, as a thing out of context...

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: DesPKP on January 10, 2011, 01:25:00 pm
No i did not. What i did was suggest that if he updates the game again, he would fix this thing, which to me is not as much a typo, as a thing out of context...

Listen, you should not have worried about it in the first place, because your grammar is not too good.

It looks a bit hypocritical to be obsessing over perfecting a small, barely-noticeable grammar mistake when your grammar is not so good.

And I dunno which part of the game this is from, but if it is one of those things that only play once(like I think it may be), there is just no damn point in fixing it. Especially if it's not even incorrect to begin with, like you think so.

lolz

This game is awesome! I'm now at Esteria, what do I do next?

Starrodkirby86

If you downloaded a version past 1.1, then there should be a strategy guide included with Chaos Project. Try reading that. o:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

You also have the "Hint" item that tells you what to do next to progress in the game story.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

JellalFerd

Spoiler: ShowHide
Why didn't Jason just explain to Endout why he wanted to activate the chaos machine instead of murdering him?
Endout would have been able to understand what would happen without a guardian of chaos, besides, his alternative of killing Jason would just get the same result, except everyone gets to live.

QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

G_G

How do you know thats not one of the other endings?

Blizzard

May 21, 2011, 02:40:55 am #367 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 02:43:34 am by Blizzard
@JellalFerd:

Endout already knows what will happen when there are no more Guardians of Chaos. The thing is that the memory is gradually returning. Back then Leximus and Setzer had specific knowledge about the events back then, but Leximus had a lot more knowledge about Chaos and Lexima that Setzer didn't. It was mainly Leximus' fault that Nemesis got so far in the first place. Back then they were simply in the moment and kept on trying to fix everything. At this point Setzer remembered that it was Leximus' fault and suddenly he saw everything as if Leximus actually wanted to do it. It's basically that he didn't have time to think things through and he had to react on instinct.
While the fight probably took you some time as the player, the idea is their either Jason has become powerful enough to wipe out the party or the party is simply too strong because they are 3 vs. 1 so the fight virtually takes less than a minute. Jason would have to explain how Chaos/Lexima works fully so that Endout could understand why they have to go back and activate it. That would take several minutes and they don't have that time. Besides Endout doesn't want to listen, Jason would have first to convince Endout that he can be trusted. With the current situation he can't do that quickly enough. He can't use the fact that they have been travelling together to stop Nemesis because they both didn't have their original memories so it basically doesn't count. There is no way to quickly convince Endout logically and Endout is emotionally already against Jason.

Summary: There was simply no time to convince Endout that he can trust Jason, to convince the rest as well and to explain all that stuff that Jason explained in the end to the player + additional stuff to convince Endout it's the real deal.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

JellalFerd

Well darn. :/
It made me pretty sad that Arianna and Endout had to die. I couldn't care less about Sydon dying. But Endout had been through a lot with Jason, and Ariana clearly had feelings for him, so I felt bad that he had to kill them. Especially his indifferent reactions.

But yeah, great game. Fantasticly twisted ending.
QuoteFrank says:
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Blizzard

There was literally no time for emotions. He had no time to give them meaning. The best he could do is save what was left.

That twist was really unexpected, wasn't it? xD That's the beauty of it. You think it's all over, you're so close to a happy ending and then BAM! Everything gets clusterfucked.

Ever since I made CP, each time play a game or watch a movie at the very end I keep thinking stuff like "OMG, what if the maker is a heartless bastard like me and will kill off the main cast almost at the end?!" At least I can now enjoy horribly predictable movies. xD

The Niche

Quote from: Blizzard on May 21, 2011, 08:07:04 pm
There was literally no time for emotions. He had no time to give them meaning. The best he could do is save what was left.

That twist was really unexpected, wasn't it? xD That's the beauty of it. You think it's all over, you're so close to a happy ending and then BAM! Everything gets clusterfucked.

Ever since I made CP, each time play a game or watch a movie at the very end I keep thinking stuff like "OMG, what if the maker is a heartless bastard like me and will kill off the main cast almost at the end?!" At least I can now enjoy horribly predictable movies. xD

I'll be on my toes with Soul Bearer then.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

SB is completely on hold because of ARC obviously.

JellalFerd

Oh yeah, whatever happened to Duke and Siegfried?
QuoteFrank says:
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Blizzard

June 16, 2011, 02:10:47 pm #373 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:12:41 pm by Blizzard
After Nemesis disappeared (went into cryostatis), Duke and Siegfried went on with their lives and died eventually after growing old.

JellalFerd

Dammit. ;~;
Siegfried was my favorite character.
QuoteFrank says:
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Holyrapid

I will finally start to do my LP/walktrough of this which i promised so long ago.
I will do both finnish and english version i guess. I promise at the least the English version.
I am currently downloading the newest version and will then start to do this.
I will post in a few moments a voting video on youtube about the length of each episode.

Holyrapid

Hey, i was just wondering, since i know it's possible to beat ??? (in the past i did it with the beta version after giving myself 100 levels, i know i'm a rotten cheater), but at what level?
Or rather, what's the recommended level, since i think you got something if you beat him in the Lorence Castle...

Blizzard

I can't remember exactly anymore, but it should be 30+ since I think Lilith learns the mass-healing spell at level 32 which is quite vital if you don't want to waste, like, 50+ potions. You will have to grind for about half an hour to an hour if you want that level since you should get there at level 24, just after Jason learns Fireball which makes the battle easier.

ThallionDarkshine

Yeah, lilith gets to lv 32, gains the awesome healing spell, and then you cant level her up anymore. Its so annoying when your healer keeps dying.

Blizzard

May 08, 2014, 07:51:42 pm #379 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:09:50 am by Blizzard
I'm replaying CP and I found out that the second riddle at Marla Pass was pretty broken. I fixed it in v1.2.3.0. It's still uploading, but it should be available pretty soon.

EDIT: I realized that this installer is broken. O_o Anyway, I'm uploading a fixed installer as we speak.