Cateia Games

Started by Blizzard, March 19, 2009, 10:59:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

This is a small game development company currently most active in development of casual games for the average player.

http://www.cateia.com/games/

Just recently Cateia Games released two games: Tibor: Tale of a Kind Vampire and The Legend of Crystal Valley
Tibor is simple jump 'n' run 2D platform game with cartoonish graphics made after a child fairy tale while LOCV is a classical point 'n' click adventure in a fantasy world. Both games can be obtained via various game portals (I won't name them all here) for a small price (usually around $15).

I am in no way affiliated with Cateia Games. :V (That is massive sarcasm, I work for this company. xD)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

Awesome! You work for .... other People?

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

So...what happened to your K.A.P.U.T.T project? What is it named now? I remember it was asked by nathmatt in the shoutbox, but I forgot the answer.

Also...
QuoteOfficials and Producers:

Ivan Bralić
team & development leader art director, lead artist
Deni Bralić
company president
Matija Budimir
resource manager,
acquisition manager
Dejan Radić
marketing, musician
Krešimir Špes
lead programmer
development leader

The team:
Neven Jotić - PR manager, musician
Nenad Kajgana - 3D artist
Željko Načinović - 3D artist
Goran Mekota - sound engineer
Lovre Bošnjak - Programmer

Web Developer:
Sandi Winter

Where's Boris Mikic!? :(

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

They look interesting...

Blizzard

March 20, 2009, 09:07:07 am #4 Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:58:34 pm by Blizzard
"Boris Mikić" and "Domagoj Cerjan" haven't been added yet. Also, I haven't worked on Tibor or LOCV.
K.A.P.U.T.T. has been cancelled for now since the publishers were bitching that Arcade games aren't that popular right now. <_<; The two of us are currently working on a different game which combines time management game with a few RPG elements (in form of quests). I'd say we did 40% of game of the programming in the last 5 weeks. Since we have both exams for two weeks, starting the week after the next, we won't be able to do much in the next 3 weeks so the demo for the publishers will take a while. :/ After the publishers approve the demo, the game will probably be added as one of the ongoing projects.
In any case Krešo said he's going to add the two of us as well as another collegue to the official team. Thing is just that the website isn't updated that often. xD Also, Krešo is as forgetful and lacking time as I am. I just need to remind him in the next few days.

EDIT: I just talked to Krešo. He said we'll get added to the list when they revamp the website in near future.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

March 20, 2009, 05:49:06 pm #5 Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 06:14:17 pm by Susys
they look good, but i dont feel like spending money...
im gonna check out there star trek game :) its free

RoseSkye

Quote from: Blizzard on March 19, 2009, 10:59:35 am
This is a small game development company currently most active in development of casual games for the average player.

http://www.cateia.com/games/

Just recently Cateia Games released two games: Tibor: Tale of a Kind Vampire and The Legend of Crystal Valley
Tibor is simple jump 'n' run 2D platform game with cartoonish graphics made after a child fairy tale while LOCV is a classical point 'n' click adventure in a fantasy world. Both games can be obtained via various game portals (I won't name them all here) for a small price (usually around $15).

I am in no way affiliated with Cateia Games. :V (That is massive sarcasm, I work for this company. xD)

Spend money? HAHA NEVER!
Blizz lend me 15 bucks. I will never pay it back.. ever. Srsly.

Sally

yeah the games that they have look pretty good, i would defenently play them if someone lends me soem money.   

Punn

No, no and NO, go get a job, that's what I do..

but NO! I will not waste $15 just for some computer game, that would've been good money spent on booze

Blizzard

I had no idea you all would get your Wii/Xbox360/PS3 games for free.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Punn on March 22, 2009, 07:57:04 am
No, no and NO, go get a job, that's what I do..

but NO! I will not waste $15 just for some computer game, that would've been good money spent on booze

This.

Punn

Quote from: Blizzard on March 22, 2009, 01:40:10 pm

Most of em I buy are used, so that's like $20 cheaper and I buy some game at blockbuster which cost like around $5-10 regardless of the new releases.

Sally

i do.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Susys on March 22, 2009, 05:36:48 pm

i do.

Women don't count.

Blizzard

Sally, that's theft. You know that, do you? ._. Would you steal from me? When I make a commercial game and want to earn some money so I can pay the rent, would you still get the game somewhere for free?! :'(

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Sally

someone usually gives stuff to me... its not theft if its a gift...

Punn

No it's not, that's prostitution.

Sally

... >.<
u know that goes passed what you always say that im a virgin...

Punn

I only mention that your a virgin a few times, but not as much as Blizz...