Suggestions?

Started by Tazero, March 19, 2009, 02:01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

I'm getting bored of my avvie i need a new one, like a serious ....ly ...Funny but not like the ones blizz posted.
Suggestion?

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

March 19, 2009, 05:29:39 pm #1 Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:33:30 pm by Starrodkirby86
I don't know if this is a particular topic that would be perfect for Chat. There are many other avatar topics that appear in the SPAM Board actually. Because I'm not confident, this topic will remain here for the moment. If the discussion turns into brainmush, then it'll be moved.

You should have an avatar that isn't obnoxious. I am not saying the previous one is though, haha. :P

Just find which one suits you best and keep it up. I always got a picture of "The Scream" ready for you. ;)

EDIT: Never mind, I noticed WcW's thread after reading this. Let it stay. Let it stay...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

fugibo

The scream is excellent; my English teacher has it on his wall. It creeped me out at first :(

Reno-s--Joker

Your current one is a little epileptic though... >.<

I'm still trying to figure out what the Korean says and means ... (I think it says mambasa ... ?)

Tazero

It's korean in the end to represent my nationality

If you were a fish...