Baleeted.

Started by RoseSkye, March 21, 2009, 12:33:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

March 21, 2009, 12:33:47 am Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:43:28 am by RoseSkye
Gone

Reno-s--Joker

Just looking at the screenies, I'm really impressed by your maps for some reason - they seem very realistic and atmospheric. :D Your storyline sounds very unique and interesting too - I guess I'm a sucker for assassins. :xD:

I'm really sorry to hear about your sister and I wish you the best of luck with this project. I would offer to help but I have to be honest and say I'm really busy this year. If the project goes on over next year then maybe that's a different story... :^_^':

RoseSkye

March 21, 2009, 06:26:18 am #2 Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:31:49 am by RoseSkye
 :(

[I'm not fuggin kidding]I'll still update the thread daily.. however, I'm not going to work on the game right now because.. I had a dream that two cute women was over and I was teaching them computer things. Then.. someone tried to break in the house to kill me. I woke up then.. but I gotta save those fictional women! *hurries back to sleep*[/I'm not fuggin kidding]

Blizzard

March 21, 2009, 07:10:17 am #3 Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 07:12:39 am by Blizzard
I met this girl the other day. She was funny, positive, smart, sharpminded and attractive as in damn hot. I spent the entire day with her and had a great time.

Spoiler: ShowHide
And then I woke up. ._.

Also, you should refrain from using 2 scripts that add shadows to text. It will only cause lag. I suggest Tons of Add-ons' shadow text with Blizz-ABS so it won't affect the HUD.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

March 21, 2009, 12:41:33 pm #4 Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 12:58:41 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Blizzard on March 21, 2009, 07:10:17 am
I met this girl the other day. She was funny, positive, smart, sharpminded and attractive as in damn hot. I spent the entire day with her and had a great time.

And then I woke up. ._.

Also, you should refrain from using 2 scripts that add shadows to text. It will only cause lag. I suggest Tons of Add-ons' shadow text with Blizz-ABS so it won't affect the HUD.

*Hugs and cries* I feel your pain, I feel your pain.

I'm not using the tons of add on script because it errors. So if that was the second shadow text script.. I have no problem.
----------------------------------------

I had this great I idea of what to add in game.. but when I went to sleep I didn't make a note of it mentally. I lost the idea :(.

However, I did save 15% on my auto insurance by switching to Geico. So..

fugibo

You should've slept in a Holiday Inn Express.

BTW, on the mountain scaling one, I'm fairly sure that the three-dimensional perspective is epically screwed up there :/

RoseSkye

Quote from: WcW on March 21, 2009, 01:09:07 pm
You should've slept in a Holiday Inn Express.

BTW, on the mountain scaling one, I'm fairly sure that the three-dimensional perspective is epically screwed up there :/

Yeah.. I'm not using mode 7 just mapping tricks.

(6 posts 66 views. *hides*)

fugibo

RoseSkye

March 22, 2009, 12:39:03 am #9 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 01:15:27 am by RoseSkye
Entrance to Cave: ShowHide

Cave: ShowHide

What was done today?

Fixed mapping errors (as seen in Entrance to Cave)
Added lighting effects to Cave.
Fixed status swap error with a secret boss. (The status swap permanently forced a character to have the status instead of the status wearing off or able to be healed.)
Fixed another secret boss error. (Her magic one hit characters.. also she wasn't able to lock on to the party for more than five seconds.)

Punn

That whole contracting with those creature reminds me of IMAGINE

RoseSkye

March 22, 2009, 11:14:06 am #11 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:32:26 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Punn on March 22, 2009, 08:48:07 am
That whole contracting with those creature reminds me of IMAGINE

Ah. I can honestly say I've never played it.
I was going for the whole making a deal with the devil to get my sister back angle.. but yeah.. I guess if you don't take it that way, whatever.

OOH! I just saw an ad for it. Dude. Thanks, I guess.

RoseSkye

Good news, bad news.

Good news: A demo should be available in about two weeks.

Bad news: It'll be a little over 100 mbs.

RoseSkye

June 29, 2009, 05:55:58 pm #13 Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:57:19 pm by Blizzard
*Ahem*

Replying to give a much needed update.

New Art.

Replacing...

and new sprites.. also super revamped storyline.

Blizzard

*puts your images into spoilers*

That looks amazing. ^_^ Did you make it yourself?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Blizzard on June 29, 2009, 05:57:35 pm
*puts your images into spoilers*

That looks amazing. ^_^ Did you make it yourself?

Somewhat. Right now I'm doing all the concept art, writing, and flash animation.
The rest is being done by my team.

Antifarea - Spriter
Cosu - Artist
Omri - Composer (http://www.myspace.com/omrilahav)
Demonfire - Scripter
Z (Zeriab) is helping me with stuff too.

I may be arrogant, but I'm an okay leader.

winkio

It looks great.  The characters all seem pretty well done, although I can't really tell until I see them in game.  The art looks great as well, and it looks like this game will be pretty awesome as long as you don't epic fail.  :)

RoseSkye

winkio

I love the graphics, music, and general feel so far.  It'll look even better once you have that new HUD  ;) (I assume this is the project).  Good lucks (plural for a reason).

RoseSkye

Quote from: winkio on August 04, 2009, 09:40:28 pm
I love the graphics, music, and general feel so far.  It'll look even better once you have that new HUD  ;) (I assume this is the project).  Good lucks (plural for a reason).

Your assumption is right and damn skippy its going to look sexy when you finish it. Thanks for the best wishes, I'll try harder knowing that someone wants me to encounter fortune.. she's a mini boss.. =O