Graphics

Started by Chaze007, March 21, 2009, 04:02:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

I'll post my graphics here
Spoiler: ShowHide
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Landith

March 21, 2009, 04:04:26 pm #1 Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 04:06:04 pm by Landith
Is that dragon a brush? If so can I have a link where I can get one? I've been looking for one forever :/

Oh and that looks really cool by the way :P

Punn

I guess it's on my sig... I'm workin on 3 others plus a animation for my graphic design project.

Chaze007

its a tattoo brush. I'll send it to you sometime

Calintz

Freshen up the text a bit.

Chaze007

idk how to make my text all lovely like punn's ]:

G_G

I like them Chaze there actually way better than what I can do.

Calintz

Try adding...wait, you use GIMP don't you?

Chaze007

I use Adobe Photoshop CS 2

Starrodkirby86

Change Blending Options. Use duplicate layers. Make some parts transparent. Use lots of Layer effects.

Crap like that. Oh, filters work too. It may be the way you had some Embossing that's causing some ugliness...Or the fact everything looks so "default" Blending Options like.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Doesn't that text have anti-aliasing? *shudders*

Lost_Hope

I would try adding some abstract brushes, grunge brushes, all kinds of bad a** brushes, for future use. I have a large librbary of brushes I dl'd. the best place to look would be deviantart. the users make some sweet looking brushes for photoshop only the brushes I have are for CS3 but I think they'll work for CS2. Anyways, welcome to the business lol.