Embedded YouTube videos

Started by Blizzard, January 23, 2008, 08:52:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want them? Or do you get annoyed by them?

I want them
4 (66.7%)
I get annoyed by them, I don't want them
1 (16.7%)
I don't care
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 26, 2008, 06:08:42 pm

Blizzard

January 23, 2008, 08:52:50 am Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:53:30 am by Blizzard
Since some people like it and some hate and since I am a man of democracy, I ask you:

Do you want to be able to post and embed YouTube videos on Chaos Project? Voting closes in 72 hours.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

I didn't vote, cause I don't mind them when they are in spoilers. Well, frankly I don't like them, but as I said, I don't mind.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

January 23, 2008, 10:20:27 am #2 Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:21:08 am by Blizzard
This is without a spoiler.

EDIT:

OMG I'M AN ETHEREAL DEVASTATOR

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

why is Celestial so low on the thing? anyway... *votes*

Blizzard

January 23, 2008, 02:42:56 pm #4 Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 02:45:12 pm by Blizzard
Eh... pure coincidence?

EDIT:

Maybe the state of becoming transcendent from material. Like Celestial is the most material, ethereal is like energy, but still "there" while astral is completely absent as materia and energy. It's just... there...

EDIT:

I am fucked up right now, that means I am talking shit.

Calintz

What exactly does this mean??

Is it a feature that would allow you to play the selected videos from youtube right here on CP??

Blizzard

You know how you embed images in [ img ] tags? The same thing, just with YouTube videos.

Calintz

Hmm...
No, I'm not too down on that. That could get really annoying, but I think maybe if you just made a new thread specifically for ppl's favorite youtube videos, that'd be all right...

Nortos

it doesn't cause lag or anything only shows pic unless you click on it because it's not really "activated" untill than and spoilers yeah

Calintz

I know that...

But I voted for no...
- But I've changed my mind...Srry I just thought about it, and I think it's a good idea actually

Nortos

Blizz can change it so you can change your vote if wnt

Blizzard

Oops, I forgot to enable that.

Calintz

There...
All fixed up, I say go for it...

Sally

yes! we should do this i really like it kuz then people can take videos of there games and put it on youtube in a spoiler! :)

Calintz

Thats the exact thought I had which changed my mind...
It would be a very good tool for demonstrating the way your game truly looks, which is the ultimate way for ppl to see whether or not they would enjoy playing it...

Sally

Calintz

*alike*
Haha, silly Sally...  ;D

Nortos

yeah I put mine up on rmrev when I posted project there, also once I get further developed I'm gonna make a teaser trailer allready got a kickass song in mind :)

Calintz

Blizzard