Chaos Project Collab - Nightmare of Obsidian

Started by GAX, March 24, 2009, 02:33:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Looks good Meta, and Rose, your competition will be greatly appreciated, nothing like a little competition to get the blood boiling.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Chaze007

Pen Name: Chaze007-Chaze007@live.com
Specialty: Graphics
Levels: Average
Preferred Engine: XP
Preferred Environment: 8 bit is a big hard for me and I prefer the defult, but I can just about sprite any type.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

G_G

fugibo

I can do some writing and art, if you'd like.

GAX

Alright, Sweet.  WcW, our favorite word-calling-wierdo (or World-Controlling-Wacko), is now part of the writing team
Chaze, you're in the graphics team.
game_guy, just chat with shdwlink about the CMS and mission menu, see how we can pull this off.

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

fugibo

Just PM me what you need me to do. I don't have much time ATM to discuss my assignment :/

Punn

I can do art, writing, and database management.

Oh.. and I guess if the hero slot isn't full.. might as well go for it.

GAX

Alright, another member for the Writing Team and the Art Team.

We'll probablly do a mode where you play as the developers OR just pull an FF IV and make a Developer's Room.  Don't worry though, we'll all get a way to make a cameo one way or another.

Punn

Ah, so when do you think your gonna make a full project thread and stuff?

(And shouldn't we exchange emails so we can keep in touch..?)

shdwlink1993

(Wouldn't that only be needed if you don't have your email given in your profile?)
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

GAX

I can't make a project thread until after those of us in the writing team can figure out a basic plot for the storyline. That will be done within the next week when we can figure out a time to meet via IRC.

I will likely be on IRC some time on saturday between 12:30 and 5:00 PST, but I have a midterm that day so I cannot make any guarantees.  I could be on a lot more often at school if the idiots in the IT department didn't use the world's worst proxy setup which prevents me from entering IRC via Java or AltChat

Punn

GAX

Hmm...Aqua, Punn, WcW, and Dio: do you have IM/chat clients that you are comfortable using?

Otherwise, we could find another way to discuss this.

fugibo

I'm good with MSN, IRC, e-mail, usenet, tap code, etc.

moc.liamg@nevele.wcw

Punn

Tazero

If you were a fish...

shdwlink1993

I can talk on pretty much anything.

MetaKnight, I'm fairly sure you still are on the team.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

GAX

You're on the team still Meta, otherwise your name would have been removed from the topic.

Diokatsu

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on March 27, 2009, 02:53:14 pm
Hmm...Aqua, Punn, WcW, and Dio: do you have IM/chat clients that you are comfortable using?

Otherwise, we could find another way to discuss this.

MSN

Tazero

If you were a fish...