Chaos Project Collab - Nightmare of Obsidian

Started by GAX, March 24, 2009, 02:33:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

I only have AIM, so we'd have to get on the CP Chat or AIM cuz im not gettin an MSN, but I'm willin to help out Writer and Character-wise.

Invite me to the party plox!

GAX

YEAH, SHIT JUST GOT REAL!  With Ulta on board, this gonna be hell in a handgrenade.

Ulta, you're on the writing team.

Alright, I'll figure some way for us to chat, worst comes to worse, we will either have to use a combination of IRC and MSN, but dunno yet.  I'll look around.  Again, if you guys have any solutions, I'd LOVE to hear them.

I figure we should get together to figure out the direction we're going on either Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday (Monday's too short notice, Wednesday I'm going to the beach, Friday I'm moving, and Saturday is my birthday...so spending that with my GF [GAX turns 19])

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Vell

happy early birthday team leader.

and yeah. this'll be hell in a hand-grenade. I can come up with stuff. go me.

GAX

Any ideas guys?  Seriously, I'm burned out on ideas of how we can get together to chat, since Punn's not onboard with the whole IRC thing.

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Vell

I'll talk to him later. see if I can get him. if not, I'll keep him informed via AIM when we have chats.

G_G

we should all get msn or something I dont go on IRC that much it doesnt cross my mind at all unless someone would post it in the shoutbox but even then I dont go in it

fugibo

Vell

...that could work. Yeah. I'd go on a forum.

fugibo

Sally

Pen Name: Sally
Specialty: Events, artest, maper
Preferred Engine: VX
Preferred Environment: ABS

Vell

how the HELL are you a FREAKING Artist Sal?

GAX

Another forum's really more of a Last Resort item...

Seriously, this is the CHAOS PROJECT collab, so shouldn't stuff be centralized here at CP, rather than make yet another forum?

Punn

Quote from: Susys on March 31, 2009, 05:03:07 pm
Pen Name: Sally
Specialty: Events, artest, maper
Preferred Engine: VX
Preferred Environment: ABS

Can you even spell artist?

Diokatsu

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on April 01, 2009, 04:14:23 am
Another forum's really more of a Last Resort item...

Seriously, this is the CHAOS PROJECT collab, so shouldn't stuff be centralized here at CP, rather than make yet another forum?

Who cares. It's not like it really matters where we conspire. And it would be easier than posting everything on one thread. The releases and updates will be here still.

Punn

Gotta have some kind of private thread so only the members in this team can view.

(Someone ask Blizz for a Collab forum for us)

fugibo

WAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIT - I got a BETTER idea. We could use this thread! Or maybe the Project one! *gasp* And PM each other sensitive data, like plot/graphics/audio.

RoseSkye

Why don't you guys use Chatango? Just a suggestion.. its basically plug and play.

GAX

Might use Chatango, or if Blizzy is up to it, a hidden thread/subforum could exist, but the only problem I see with that is those of you in CP Beta wouldn't be able to see the CP Beta thread (user group control).

I'm workin' on a few ideas right now, all else fails, the idea of passing PMs might be helpful.

Btw, I may not be able to be serious on the forum til Sunday.  I've had to modify my schedule, so tomorrow (Thursday) is sort of a recovery day for me...I had to move shit out of a friend's garage yesterday, and today I was at the beach for about 12 hours (1:30 of which were spent finding a bikini for my girlfriend that didn't cost a small fortune).

Vell

whatever you decide leader. so long as it's within AIM or IRC, or somethin. I don't wanna sign up to another instant messager.

Sally

most people have msn than aim.

blizz could make a user group that has both, this and the beta test, if he does it for us.