-WIP-

Started by Chaze007, March 25, 2009, 05:44:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

March 25, 2009, 05:44:23 pm Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 07:40:41 pm by Chaze007

Plot

Everything is going fine in the Forum of Chaos Project when suddenly a mysterious character finds some way to magically force the members of Chaos Project into the internet.
That mysterious character has now taken over the forum and is causing chaos across the internet!!
It's now up to the heroes of Chaos Project to defeat this mysterious enemy and take back the forum!
The heroes will have to face dreaded enemies and wonderful allies throughout their adventure.

Characters

Game Guy[HERO]
Game Guy was warped into the internet by the mysterious character, he can "Edit Events" and he uses a laser sword for battle

Game Guy: ShowHide

StarrodKirby86[NPC]
SRK was warped into the internet and decided to just hang out and go with the flow, he can save your game.
He can also let you fight bosses you've fought previously.

Features

Side View Style Gameplay
Many different puzzels for the heroes to solve
Each character has it's own unique abilities.

Game Development Team

Chaze007-overall
Game_Guy-Eventing

Other Info

If you'd like to sign up to be on the development team just tell me your username and specialty and instant messenger is required.

If you'd like to be a character in this game send me the username you use on the forum
A base or full sprite of what you would like to look like
If you want a custom sprite give me vivid description
The role you would like to play: Hero,Villain,NPC,Boss,etc.

If you want to talk to me about your moves or abilities PM me, if there is no PM everything will be made as I want.

Roles

Heroes:4 slots open Currently
Villain:1 slot open
NPC: Unlimited slots
Boss:6 slots open Currently
If you wanna be anything else tell me.

Heroes will be determined by me, if I say no I'm sorry ]:

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

G_G

March 25, 2009, 05:47:23 pm #1 Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 06:11:54 pm by game_guy
I'll be a hero and an eventer

Name: Game_guy
RPG Skills: Menus, Modifications to Scripts, Eventing
MSN: gameguy27@hotmail.com
Skill Level: Menus - Pretty Good: Modifications - Okay: Eventing - Masterful!

Stuff in the game:
Main Weapons - Swords
Skills - Eventing Type Skills - Power to event the most complex events!
Armors - The armor on my sprite

Starrodkirby86

While I do find it interesting you're doing a game like this about our humble community and all, you'll have to know quite a bunch of history here...At least, if you want to get a lot of bits right, haha.

Would this mean I have no choice but to be in this game? D:

Hm, good luck with this...Seriously now. I don't like the idea of it personally, but whatever happens happens. ._.;

We'll just discuss everything on MSN, okay? >_>;

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Punn

Wow, this reminds me of this forum game like rrr did... lmfao..

Ah well.. put me up as a hero I guess?

Chaze007

idk, you'd need to describe yourself and qualities..lol. sprite and stuff. if you want I'll just do it.

fugibo

WcW shall be a boss/villian. He will be a gold version of the silver warrior guy in the RTP. He will be a crazy guy who is attempting to conquer the world, please.

Blizzard

March 26, 2009, 05:55:49 am #6 Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 06:58:49 am by Blizzard
I REALLY need to make a Blizzard sprite. ._.; I'll be a boss. I also have a battler for that. I'll put some skills, etc. together for myself.

EDIT: Here's the battler.

Spoiler: ShowHide

I was thinking of a plot like this:

"Blizzard" is a character that is parallely after the "bad guys" as the heroes are. It seems as if he is an ally especially since he "wants peace". The heroes meet Blizzard from time to time. If you want, you can make a part of the game where the heroes and Blizzard cooperate like the heroes fight one group of enemies while Blizzard holds off another group. Or Blizzard keeps some enemies busy while the heroes have to "disable a bomb" or something like that. You get the idea.
At one point in the game (preferably close to the end, let's say 80% of the game) the heroes realize that Blizzard's idea of peace is the destruction of humanity before it is too late for the planet (assuming the humans are being selfish asses like in our time). Blizzard isn't really a bad guy, but because of his point of view he becomes an enemy.

How do you like it? I can also help out with scenarios. You know that I have a talent for that. ;)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

legacyblade

March 26, 2009, 01:01:51 pm #7 Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:03:53 pm by legacyblade
Name: L.B.
I would like to play one of the following roles (I list them in the order I'd most like to play them):

hero:

L.B. had always been obsessed with swords in real life. When he was sucked into the internet, he found a sword, and began to train, so that he could survive all the dangers of inet life. Although he specialized in the sword, his rudimentary programming knowledge allows him to cast basic spells. At first he's trying to find a way home, but as the quest progresses, he starts to wonder if he really wants to go home. It is a struggle to him, whether he wants to join forces with the evil and stay there forever, or fight it and return home.
side quests/subplots: L.B. also wants to find Taylor, the woman he loves. He isn't sure if she too has been sucked into the internet, but he searches everywhere for her.

Personality: Sort of like me, lots of strange jokes, but occasionally serious. Somewhat on the lazy side, especially on Saturdays. He also will go on and on about Taylor, if the conversation brings her to his mind. L.B. Also loves swords, and if he sees an enemy with a sword, he makes sure to fight it, so he can take it. (think of a scene like this. There is a boss with a AWESOME sword. L.B. Freaks out, saying something like "HOLY CRAP! Look at that sword." He insists on defeating the monster, and calls dibbs on the sword)

Battle: Balanced character, with a slight focus on attack power, and more agility than defense. He only uses swords, and has some magical abilities.

Abilities: He can "frankensprite", which allows him to disguise himself and others.

villain:

L.B. was never very strong in the real world, but when he was pulled into the internet, he found that he was very powerful, both in magic and in physical abilities. He sides with the mysterious force, because he wants to eventually suck the entire world into the internet, so that everyone will be in the world where he has power. He also wants revenge on the people who betrayed him when he was younger.

Wierd NPC:
L.B. always seems to end up in whatever place the main characters are. He has powerful weapons for sale, but you always have to complete a strange sidequest before he'll sell them too you. Sometimes, he'll challenge the main character, because he thinks that HE deserves to be the main character. (LB: "You're not worthy to be the main character. I'm more powerful than you. I challenge you to a duel, and the winner will be the main character!").

Weapon Salesman:
He sells weapons in a town somewhere.

I'll PM you about skills

GAX

Name:  GuardianAngelX72
Class:  Enigma (Hero at his introduction, does something batshit insane later)
Skill-types:  Light/Dark Combinations, Blade-based spells (scythe)

I'll supply the sprite and battler later, they're on my computer somewhere...

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Chaze007

Whoa O.o..the villain has alrerady been decided..Blizz..I accepted you as more of a Hero >_>...considering it's your forum getting taken over....lol..LB you can be a hero...GAX..I dunno much about you, but I might include you in heroes...WCW..you're not being a herooo >_>....you can be a boss on the evil side :P

shdwlink1993

Quote from: Chaze007 on March 26, 2009, 07:03:24 pm
Whoa O.o..the villain has alrerady been decided..Blizz.

Chaze, I think that Blizz was meaning something more along the lines of a Lawful Good character. He's a good guy, but he's extreme and fanatical in his idea that the extinction of humanity is the only way to true peace. Not the villain, more like an anti-hero. Or an anti-villain? I'm not sure what word would be applicable here, actually. xD

I might sign up for this, actually. Just gimme a bit of time and I might come up with something.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Zylos

Seeing as I'm not a CP regular and I'd be graphically impossible to add, I'll pass on joining in at all. But I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on this to see if this gets done or not. :3

Blizzard

More like Anti-Hero. And also I didn't mean to be the main "villain". xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

that just wouldn't fit in with the storyline that I had planned o.o....

Reno-s--Joker

Lol, this sounds awesome! :xD:

I'd like to be an NPC - you can use this sprite of 'me':

I want to be the embodiment/personification of the default Chaos Project skin (note the red and black :xD:). The 'mysterious character' can hold me hostage in the early parts of the game or kill me when they take over the forum. I hope it's okay...

Blizzard

Quote from: Chaze007 on March 27, 2009, 06:43:31 am
that just wouldn't fit in with the storyline that I had planned o.o....

No? That plot is kind of universal and can easily be integrated into as good as any storyline IMO. It's just a few encounters of the character at a few points in the game and then a battle later on.

Chaze007

okay Blizz whateverz you wish >_>..I was hoping for you to be the main hero though xD

Blizzard

Lol! Alright. If you really want, you can make me the main hero. xD

Chaze007

WOOO! :D cool. now I need to determine teh other heroes.

Diokatsu

Mother-f**king villain.

Stuff in the game:
Main Weapons - Polearms.
Skills - Distortion: Able to disrupt reality and cause strange and usually harmful debuffs.
Armors - None, I'm just too fast. :D

I can try to make a sprite or w/e.