[Request]

Started by Lost_Hope, January 23, 2008, 12:46:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost_Hope

I need a scripter or someone that can add the scripts into my game for me cause every time someone tries to explain it my brain farts...plz help me! :'(

Calintz

You can't even add the scripts into your game??

Nortos

I think this is wrong forum >.> :P should probably either go in script requests or project recruitment

Lost_Hope

ya it is sad...can anyone help???

Calintz

Ok...
Here's a step by step fly-by...

IF YOU HAVE THE DEMOS
Open up the editable .exe file. The one that looks like the one you open up to work on your project. Open the Script Editor, and scroll to the bottom. You will see the script mentioned placed DIRECTLY above the "Main" script in the editor. This is the easiest way to do it. Listen carefully...Highlight the name of the script on the left panel (where all default scripts are).
and then copy it.

Now open up YOUR project, and open YOUR project's script editor...Scroll to the bottom of the default scripts and click ON "MAIN." Hold the CTRL button and press "V" on your keyboard (paste). Your done. Then just adjust the configuration as allowed, and enjoy...

I hoped that helped, because if it doesn't, then I can't help you...Good luck :)

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lost_Hope

I know how to insert them its just I don't understand how to make them work... :'(

Blizzard

Well, it depends on the script. For example, Blizz-ABS starts working as soon as you insert it. You only need to create enemies on the map. In Tons of Add-ons you have to turn on each add-on. In my other scripts you usually have to set up some configuration to make it work. All I can say is, if you are using my scripts, just read the instructions, I always type down what is important.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.