[XP] Battle Dome Script Version: 1.25

Started by nathmatt, March 29, 2009, 06:28:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

March 29, 2009, 06:28:22 pm Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:17:17 pm by nathmatt
Battle Dome
Authors: Nathmatt
Version: 1.25
Type: Battle Arena System
Key Term: Blizz-ABS Plugin

Introduction

Lets u make a battle system like Star Ocean ect..

Features

• Teleports you to a map where you fight then teleports you back
  • Now all you do is use the default battle call those enemies will be created
  • Uses a changeable escape key
  • Needs BLABS http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=106.0
  • Compatible with Transition Pack by Fantasist

Screenshots

No screen shots needed

Demo
Demo
Script

Below BLABS

Instructions

Help File
Config Program
If you have any problems with the help file not loading try clicking properties and click unblock
If using Transition Pack by Fantastic make sure that that script is above this 1

Compatibility

No compatibility problems known

Credits and Thanks

• nathmatt
  • Blizzard for some help getting started && for some other help
  • game_guy for help lowering the variables to 6
  • wcw for the alias help
  • juan for the finishing help
  • UliK & lilbrudder917 for the escape bar (removed)
  • Samo, the thief for his wait sniplet (removed)

Author's Notes
just make sure the battlers graphic name of your enemies matches a char graphic name.
Also if u know any way to improve this script your input will be appreciated

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

You can replace the variables with this
$variable1
$variable2
etc. that way users wont need to use variables

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

Include in the instructions to use a syntax to add to $variable4.
Script Call
$variable1-10 += 1
$variable1-10 -= 1

To check how much a variable is use a conditional branch, click the 4th tab, then click the last thing Script type in
$variable1-10 == amount here

nathmatt

the 4th variable is the games variable there is no syntax
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

RoseSkye

Maybe if you had a demo or some screens up..

Juan

Yeah a demo would help get some users.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

nathmatt

April 02, 2009, 03:18:13 am #8 Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 01:12:27 pm by nathmatt
will put up a demo when i have it more how i want it
Join Dead Frontier
My script

RoseSkye

nathmatt

putting this script on hold till i can figure out y its not working the way i want it
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sally

i suggest you dont put <> on the demo link,, it jusr makes peopel have to copy and paste the link

Starrodkirby86

I edited it to make it look visually appealing. I can't download it, so I don't know what particular Type and Key Term it is. Feel free to change it, sir. :)

By the way...

QuoteCompatibility

None known

That makes it sound like there's nothing compatible with this. :P I changed it.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

RoseSkye

Your demo is glitched.. it closes (by error) as soon as it opens

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

RoseSkye

Quote from: nathmatt on April 19, 2009, 12:44:58 pm
whats the error ?

no clue it just closes and a box pops up asking if I want to report the game.exe to microsoft

nathmatt

April 19, 2009, 01:01:22 pm #18 Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:06:00 pm by nathmatt
thats weird ill try re uploading it give me a few min

edit reuploaded
Join Dead Frontier
My script

X-Law

I couldn't test it yet. But just opening i see why it can give errors.
You should provide de RGSS100J.dll to get it to work or just give the advise to copy the data folder to a new project. Because i think that's the error. If someone's using the 'legal' version of RPGM XP then in his projects it uses RGSS102E.dll instead of the japanese one.
Not sure if the error is given for that purpose but maybe  :P

Sorry for my bad english
See ya. And i'll post my impressions later when i can test the demo. :)

AlbatrosStorm is on sale now!

G_G

In Game.ini replace the RGSS100J.dll
with
RGSS102E.dll

RoseSkye

Quote from: game_guy on April 19, 2009, 07:52:53 pm
In Game.ini replace the RGSS100J.dll
with
RGSS102E.dll

I hate you game guy.

G_G

RoseSkye

Quote from: game_guy on April 20, 2009, 10:04:54 pm
why?

because it'll screw up your goals.. *twists his mustache evilly*

G_G

well I already had a feeling someone(s) hated me already. Thats not a real serious goal :P

Anyways back on topic. I like the demo nathmatt its a really cool script.

nathmatt

do u think i should change the hotkey im thinking of making u have 2 skills & making a battle menu what do u think
Join Dead Frontier
My script

G_G

Sure but when you do do that make it a seperate script and dont replace the old one. In case people dont like it just have two scripts in this thread

nathmatt

or l could just make it  where u can turn it on by giving them a true value
Join Dead Frontier
My script

RoseSkye

The script still doesn't work for me ;-;

Blizzard

Nathmatt probably didn't make it work with newer versions of Blizz-ABS. You'll need to wait for an update.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

April 21, 2009, 08:26:28 am #30 Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:35:12 pm by nathmatt
yea i need to up date blabs in my demo it should work but will update as soon as i can on psp right now

edit update to 1.01
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

*cough* ... Modify button... *cough* <_<;

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

I'll might use this, just hoping i dont run into any bugs or glitches.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

nathmatt

if u do let me know so i can try and fix them
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

This is a very cool script! My suggest somethings.  I think you should use a hud that shows all the party members and make it so you can escape from normal battles.  Don't get discouraged these are only suggestions.

nathmatt

May 15, 2009, 10:11:29 am #35 Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:15:57 am by nathmatt
4 the hud winko has a good 1 and the escape i keep 4 getting to make
i need to figure out how to fix the item collection and make a decent  battle result window
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Spaceman McConaughey

Okay.... this script is tough for me to set up. I couldn't figure out how to make the script transfer me to another map, seeing as how your script call doesn't work.... it's not my fault, either. You didn't explain it enough. :P

But, hell. I ain't using this. :D Because battle dome can be easily immitated with BABS with simple eventing. And you can have as much enemies as you want if you event it, too. And escaping, too.... and, even... random enemies. :D

Everything your script can do, and will be able to do.... with eventing. ;)

But, still. I respect the fact that you tried. :) This script is still useful to some people. ;)

So, keep up the good work. :D

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Branden on July 17, 2009, 07:08:30 pm
But, hell. I ain't using this. :D Because battle dome can be easily immitated with BABS with simple eventing. And you can have as much enemies as you want if you event it, too. And escaping, too.... and, even... random enemies. :D

Everything your script can do, and will be able to do.... with eventing. ;)

But, still. I respect the fact that you tried. :) This script is still useful to some people. ;)

So, keep up the good work. :D

Obviously he knows it can be done with eventing because he made it with events first :P See, check it out

:D

nathmatt

thats because u use the battle encounter or just the random battle to initialize it
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

July 18, 2009, 07:20:10 am #39 Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:21:31 am by Blizzard
Branden, the point of this script is so you DON'T have to event it and so you DON'T need special events in every map but instead it's automated. -_-

nathmatt

July 29, 2009, 11:40:52 am #40 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:37:29 pm by nathmatt
updated to 1.05

added the ability to add more enemies
added a script call for terrains
added a better set up
removed the use of terrain tags which are used by blizzards script
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Kagutsuchi

Awesome! I could so use this when I start working on the world R:3 again.

nathmatt

August 09, 2009, 10:52:44 am #42 Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:32:32 pm by nathmatt
so any1 using this script have any problems suggestions anything

Added escape key but not updated to new version because this escape bar is temp until i learn how to make my own

edit just to clarify the temp ecape bar has been added to the script just not the demo
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

November 18, 2009, 04:20:44 pm #43 Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:46:32 pm by nathmatt
updated to 1.10
updated to 1.11
updated the coding a little, fixed the item drop & added the default battle result window
added option to change the starting variable id   
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sacred Nym

December 29, 2009, 11:14:15 am #44 Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 06:18:14 pm by Sacred Nym
The demo seems to be missing. Could you reupload?

EDIT: Okay, I've tried the demo. Looks pretty good, though I found an issue in the demo where if you run from battle, then any battles after that just... break. The enemies just stand there and I can't attack them. The only way out in to run.
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」
Say "Goodbye" to who you were yesterday.

nathmatt

January 01, 2010, 10:12:02 am #45 Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 11:56:06 am by nathmatt
i will look into it and reupload when i get my internet back on psp getting a little signal from 1 of my neighbers

edit: updated to 1.12

fixed where i forgot to make the escape bar return to the configed variable number
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

bump for update

updated to 1.13

now creates the enemies from the default battle call
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

I don't mean t obe a pain but I cannot view the help file it just says on every content page, Page Navigation conceled not matter how many times I try to view it.

nathmatt

April 27, 2010, 07:29:09 am #48 Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:28:50 pm by nathmatt
right click on it go to properties then click unblock

update:1.14 Modularized the script to prevent any compatibility issues with Scene_Map removed the tons escape bar.
Added a default Blizz-ABS bar but added the option to use bars from tons if it is available.
Removed any alias to Game_System.
Changed how terrains are changed you now use $Battle_Dome.terrain_tag = the terrain_id
update:1.15 noticed my enemy creations passable check wasn't checking it correctly
update 1.16 you now setup terrains through the map ids see the help file for a more descriptive explanation  
update 1.17 compatibility update

edit: any body got any suggestions for updates
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

Magus

Hey thanks for the link, I'm going to make a game using this script, ok? 
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Sacred Nym

Quote from: Blizzard on May 19, 2010, 05:03:42 pm
O_o Tons has no escape bar.

I think he meant he uses the code from your bars in Tons to draw the escape bar.
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」

nathmatt

actually i removed the tons bar code and just added a yellowish 1 to the cache where blizz has his bars at then i added the option to use the bars from tons if you have tons avilable
Join Dead Frontier
My script

elmangakac

well!! i test this , i put with BLIZZABS and i detect a problem with the Items Drop (No Money drop).... if i have the script in the game, the enemies doesnt drop items, if i dont have it in my game, the enemys drop items ^_^

only that!!!

nathmatt

its not suposed to drop them it adds them  to your inventory after the battle or is it not adding it
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Magus

to be honest, I won't even attempt to make this script work. >_>
I can simply use eventing, and have battles manually transfer to maps.
Sorry but this script isn't exactly good. Sorry :/
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

nathmatt

May 29, 2010, 01:15:49 pm #56 Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:40:54 pm by nathmatt
did you by any chance read the help file
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Scoryth

Okay, I'm getting an error.

"Script 'BD2' line 113: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '[]' for 1...4:Range"

nathmatt

you get that error when the map you are on has not been set with a terrain tag

#:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
  # Battle_Dome::Terrains
  #----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  #  This module provides Battle_Dome terrain information.
  #  Add You'r Terrains here to change your terrain call
  module Terrains
  Terrain = []
  #
  # Terrain[1] = [M,X,Y,D] Terrain[2] = [M,X,Y,D] ect...
  #
  # M,        # Replace the (M) with the map id you want to go to.
  #
  # X,        # Replace the (X) with the X concordances you want go to.
  #
  # Y,        # Replace the (Y) with the  Y concordances you go to.
  #
  # D,        # Replace the (D) with the direction you want to face
  #           # (8) IS UP (6) IS RIGHT (2) IS DOWN (4) IS LEFT
  #
    Terrain[1] = [12,8,5,2]
    Terrain[2] = [13,8,5,2]
    Terrain[3] = [14,8,5,2]
  end
  # Battle_Dome::Terrain_Maps
  #----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  #  This module changes the terrain automaticly depending on the map
  #  you are on.
  module Terrain_Maps
    #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Terrains
    #  (id) - is the terrain id
    #  (return [the map ids]) - is the array of map ids for that terrain
    #  This is where you set up what maps equal what terrains.
    #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    def self.Terrains(id)
      case id
      when 1 then return [3,4]
      when 2 then return [6,7]
      when 3 then return [9,10]
      end
    end
  end
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

update 1.18 fixed the run to calculate the agil same as Scene_battle, added the option to disable the menu while in battle,and added the option to call a special menu in battle
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Magus

September 24, 2010, 10:29:49 pm #60 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:01:50 pm by Magus
help file doesn't work.

By the way, could you tell me how to get the enemies to work. (may that help file is more important than ever.)

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Magus

Rose Guardian

I'm using the new version and the random encounters are not working and I cannot figure out why and I read the help file.  What did I do wrong?

nathmatt

there not working at all ? Blizz-ABS changes the way the random encounter works so setting it to 1 doesn't make it every step 
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

Thank you for pointing that. I can call battle with an event that allows you to escape and I noticed when you escape the escape bar stays on the screen a little too long before disappearing.  You should try to fix that to avoid errors.

nathmatt

after you escape it stays because or it takes to long to escape ? because if it takes to long to escape you can change that in the config but i just tested and it disposes right after escaping
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

Sorry for not being clear. I mean the escape bar stays on the screen way too long after you have all ready escaped. It stays on the map and takes awhile to disappear.

nathmatt

October 17, 2010, 04:38:25 pm #68 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 04:43:50 pm by nathmatt
update 1.19

• Added compatibility with Transition Pack by Fantasist

• Added the input used in my control config script

Join Dead Frontier
My script

megaman30796

the help file doesn't work.
it says something about the navigation to the website is not found.

u could just help me by telling me how 2 get into battle mode.(i want different maps = different battle maps)

P.S: Could u upload a demo?
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

nathmatt

Quote from: nathmatt on March 29, 2009, 06:28:22 pm

Instructions

Help File
If you have any problems with the help file not loading try clicking properties and click unblock
If using Transition Pack by Fantastic make sure that that script is above this 1

Join Dead Frontier
My script

megaman30796

i guess u dont understand what i mean.
i can open the file but when i do, it says 'Navigation To The Website Was Canceled'
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Wizered67

Quote from: nathmatt on January 22, 2011, 08:13:51 am

Instructions

Help File

megaman30796

GARGHHHH!!!!!I CANT ACCESS THE HELP FILE. IT SAYS 'NAVIGATION TO THE WEBSITE WAS CANCELED'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE'S NO POINT IN REQUOTING THE HELP FILE LINK!

Wizered67

Do what it said!!!!!!! That's what fixed it for me.

Blizzard

January 22, 2011, 12:47:56 pm #75 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:49:58 pm by Blizzard
Maybe you just didn't look hard enough.

Instructions

Help File

Or just MAYBE the letters aren't big enough. Let's me quote that again.

Instructions

Help File

EDIT: I think this isn't going to work. Let me quote this with the maximum font size.

Instructions

Help File

megaman30796

ForeverZer0

I wonder how you manage to turn your computer on. I can't believe you are actually attempting to create a game and do not know how to access the properties. It's simple. Follow these instructions:

1. Click on the "Start Menu" (bottom-left of your screen)
2. On the menu that magically appeared, towards the bottom-right of it, you will see the option to "Shutdown".
3. Press it.
4. Another small menu will appear magically, asking you if you want to "Restart", "Shutdown", etc.
5. Move your mouse (the object in your hand that you use) until the little magic arrow is hovering over "Shutdown".
6. With your index finger (thats the one on the end) click on the LEFT button of the mouse (explained above).
7. Walk away and never return to the machine.

You can either do that, which is recommended, or simply right-click on the file, and select the "Properties" option on the sub-menu that appears (usually at the bottom). There will be some text at the bottom that says the file is untrusted because it came from another computer. Click the "Unblock" button.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Rose Guardian

I'm sorry but this script has way too many bugs.   Again random encouters are still not working.  Also if I set up an event with a victory condtion, escape condition or victory and  defeat conditon it doesn't call any of the victory, escape or defeat conditions.  I would like this fixed please I have battles in my game that you do not have to win.  Thank you.

megaman30796

where the hell is the properties of the help file?

nathmatt

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 22, 2011, 11:23:02 pm
I wonder how you manage to turn your computer on. I can't believe you are actually attempting to create a game and do not know how to access the properties. It's simple. Follow these instructions:

1. Click on the "Start Menu" (bottom-left of your screen)
2. On the menu that magically appeared, towards the bottom-right of it, you will see the option to "Shutdown".
3. Press it.
4. Another small menu will appear magically, asking you if you want to "Restart", "Shutdown", etc.
5. Move your mouse (the object in your hand that you use) until the little magic arrow is hovering over "Shutdown".
6. With your index finger (thats the one on the end) click on the LEFT button of the mouse (explained above).
7. Walk away and never return to the machine.

You can either do that, which is recommended, or simply right-click on the file, and select the "Properties" option on the sub-menu that appears (usually at the bottom). There will be some text at the bottom that says the file is untrusted because it came from another computer. Click the "Unblock" button.
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

February 27, 2011, 07:04:39 pm #81 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:06:55 pm by Rose Guardian
I still need the problems with the victroy condtions, escape condtions, and defeat conditions and random battles fixed so they work please.

EZ Destroyer

Ryex

clearly not as the first post says "no demo right now" now if you kindly requested a demo in a professional manner perhaps he would consider making one.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

EZ Destroyer

i was kinda in a rush. too many things 2 cramp in half an hour. sooo, now i got some time.

Can you be kind enough to put a very short and simple demo 4 me and 4 others who need it.please..thanks for your cooperation.

nathmatt

updated 1.20 updated code and added demo

Let me know if the demo is not informative enough
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sacred Nym

Script 'Battle Dome PT 2' line 161: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method ` enemies' from #<Game_Map:0x3e4fd68>

I get this error whenever I run from a battle. This was in the (unmodified) demo.
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Sacred Nym

Three new issues:

1. When running from a battle, a print command with two numbers comes up. I assume this is a debug statement that never got removed.

2. I am able to run from any battle, even battles where the run command would normally be disabled.

3. Enemies aren't spawned correctly. Only the sprite matches the enemy that you'd expect. The first enemy in the troop is always teated as enemy 1 in the database (ie Ghost). The second enemy in the troop is always enemy 2 in the database (ie Basilisk) and so on.
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」

nathmatt

update 1.22 fixed above error

@Rose Guardian i havent 4got about you still havent figured out a way to do it
Join Dead Frontier
My script

cheos

[Insert Mind Blowing Signature]

Rose Guardian

April 02, 2011, 05:55:59 pm #91 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:02:51 pm by Rose Guardian
Everytime I start a battle with an event like a boss fight I get this error:
Script'Battle Dome PT2'line113: NoMethodError occured.
udifined method'include?.' for nil:NilClass

All I did was add an new terrian.  Please help me fix this I need more than three terrians in my game.

EDIT: Never mind I figured that out.  However victory, escape and defeat conditons still do not work.

nathmatt

Quote from: nathmatt on March 28, 2011, 03:08:23 pm
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

Quote from: nathmatt on April 02, 2011, 06:29:13 pm
Quote from: nathmatt on March 28, 2011, 03:08:23 pm

I'm sorry I didn't completly understand what you met by that at first.

Boba Fett Link

Is there a way to make it so that you can change the hue of enemies? When you change the hue of the enemy's battle graphic, they still have the default color when you randomly encounter them.
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

nathmatt

August 26, 2011, 07:40:17 pm #95 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:02:25 pm by nathmatt
that shouldn't be to difficult sorry just seen you post give me a few min

update fixed where enemy hue wouldn't match battlers hue
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Boba Fett Link

I found a glitch.

If you die in battle, then start a new game or open a save file, then you start at the location you were supposed to start at, but it plays the battle victory music and shows the gold and experience you would have gotten from the battle you just lost. They you warp to the location that you were when you entered the battle.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Boba Fett Link

Both links take you to the second part of the script.

nathmatt

my bad ok i accidentally put the updated version of part 2 on part 1its fixed now
Join Dead Frontier
My script

iRemilia

Boba Fett Link

Hey, I found another glitch. If you have the menu enabled and you pause during a battle, even if you kill all the enemies it won't let you out of battle. It won't even let you run.

nathmatt

update fixed above error that had to do with the way i fixed the last error

@iRemilia i plan to make config extension in arc after the editor's released or at least see if i can for this script
if it takes to long i update the config i have now it probable doesn't have all the new configurations   
Join Dead Frontier
My script

iRemilia

Oh okay.

Ah , I have a problem when start a battle It appears this error:
No map was Dectected please use the config to create a terrain for this map'

What I need to do?

nathmatt

September 08, 2011, 10:22:38 am #104 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 10:27:39 am by nathmatt
you need to setup add that map to 1 of the terrains that you have created

here is the old help file it explains terrains a little better
Help File
Join Dead Frontier
My script

iRemilia

Quote from: nathmatt on September 08, 2011, 10:22:38 am
you need to setup add that map to 1 of the terrains that you have created

here is the old help file it explains terrains a little better
Help File

I have downloaded the file but when I try to open it
, it says that the address doesn't exist. :/

nathmatt

Instructions

Help File

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Boba Fett Link

Is it possible to make multiple battle domes for a map which cycle randomly?