RGSS102E.dll

I hate you game guy.

G_G

RoseSkye

Quote from: game_guy on April 20, 2009, 10:04:54 pm
why?

because it'll screw up your goals.. *twists his mustache evilly*

G_G

well I already had a feeling someone(s) hated me already. Thats not a real serious goal :P

Anyways back on topic. I like the demo nathmatt its a really cool script.

nathmatt

do u think i should change the hotkey im thinking of making u have 2 skills & making a battle menu what do u think
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

Sure but when you do do that make it a seperate script and dont replace the old one. In case people dont like it just have two scripts in this thread

nathmatt

or l could just make it  where u can turn it on by giving them a true value
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

RoseSkye

The script still doesn't work for me ;-;

Blizzard

Nathmatt probably didn't make it work with newer versions of Blizz-ABS. You'll need to wait for an update.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

April 21, 2009, 08:26:28 am #30 Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:35:12 pm by nathmatt
yea i need to up date blabs in my demo it should work but will update as soon as i can on psp right now

edit update to 1.01
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

*cough* ... Modify button... *cough* <_<;

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

I'll might use this, just hoping i dont run into any bugs or glitches.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

nathmatt

if u do let me know so i can try and fix them
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Rose Guardian

This is a very cool script! My suggest somethings.  I think you should use a hud that shows all the party members and make it so you can escape from normal battles.  Don't get discouraged these are only suggestions.

nathmatt

May 15, 2009, 10:11:29 am #35 Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:15:57 am by nathmatt
4 the hud winko has a good 1 and the escape i keep 4 getting to make
i need to figure out how to fix the item collection and make a decent  battle result window
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Spaceman McConaughey

Okay.... this script is tough for me to set up. I couldn't figure out how to make the script transfer me to another map, seeing as how your script call doesn't work.... it's not my fault, either. You didn't explain it enough. :P

But, hell. I ain't using this. :D Because battle dome can be easily immitated with BABS with simple eventing. And you can have as much enemies as you want if you event it, too. And escaping, too.... and, even... random enemies. :D

Everything your script can do, and will be able to do.... with eventing. ;)

But, still. I respect the fact that you tried. :) This script is still useful to some people. ;)

So, keep up the good work. :D

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Branden on July 17, 2009, 07:08:30 pm
But, hell. I ain't using this. :D Because battle dome can be easily immitated with BABS with simple eventing. And you can have as much enemies as you want if you event it, too. And escaping, too.... and, even... random enemies. :D

Everything your script can do, and will be able to do.... with eventing. ;)

But, still. I respect the fact that you tried. :) This script is still useful to some people. ;)

So, keep up the good work. :D

Obviously he knows it can be done with eventing because he made it with events first :P See, check it out

:D

nathmatt

thats because u use the battle encounter or just the random battle to initialize it
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

July 18, 2009, 07:20:10 am #39 Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:21:31 am by Blizzard
Branden, the point of this script is so you DON'T have to event it and so you DON'T need special events in every map but instead it's automated. -_-