Mystalia (Interactive RPG)

Started by Tazero, April 01, 2009, 06:25:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

Sorta like Myriad but noone can die :) only severely injured. No storyline No plot.
Simply you use 2 skills not 10, And it's free discussion

Name:
Surrounding Area: (for made-up specieses)
Skills:
background:
personality:
Hometown:
Weapon:
Weapon History (if available)

Template stolen from MYRIAD
Name:Cain
Species:Human
Surrounding Lore: Adaptable
Skills:Sword Fighting, Melee Combat
background: Unavalable
personality: Quiet he does not speak of his past or present he never speaks to anyone he doesn't know, tho they may speak to him he will just observe.
Hometown: None
Weapon: Bastard Sword with ridges :naughty:
Weapon History (if available)

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

This sounds retarded. There are no guidelines by which to play? Sorry, but you lack Ulta's knack for RPing.

Tazero

W/e no plot no story no rules you create it not me

If you were a fish...

Fallen Angel X

Several important things missing. Setting. Time. Seriously, not good enough ._.

Tazero

I said WHATEVER you make the story plot ect not me i'm not even going to participate

If you were a fish...

Fallen Angel X

Well that's still totally not good enough. Basically, all you're saying is, "I give you the signups, you do the rest." Atleast Myriad gave more info than that! And even then those sign-ups are from Myriad. So basically, there really isn't anything in this topic, just a way of making us make a completely new RP, from absolutely nothing.

legacyblade

Meta, I suggest playing one of the RPs to see how they work. I'd join Myriad, and play it a bit. Once you've played for awhile, you'll see things that you think would be better a certain way. But for now, play some RPs, based on your rules, I'm pretty sure you haven't played many.

Tazero

I'm pretty sure i have :/

Anyway remember i'm just a loser.

If you were a fish...