End of the World: Signups

Started by Blulightning, September 26, 2008, 10:38:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Blulightning

It's a great character/power, but here's the thing:

The sickness isn't quite like you seem to think. It doesn't really HIT you really quickly, and it takes approx 2 days to die from it. Also, animals aren't affected. Try this:

She killed the last wolf, but her wounds were so great that she passed out. For the next 48 hours she lay on the forest floor, unable to move.  The disease has finally caught up to her, and because of the wolf blood thats been transfered to her own blood, she becomes half wolf.

Fallen Angel X

Hey, BluLightning! Is my character accepted? *is lost* If not, tell me what to change and I will! :P Oh, btw how often are you on to RP? I really like RPing >.>

Vell

alright, that seems fine. i dont remember you stating it takes two days to kill, but eh. thats fine. so... *goes to reread my profile*

Blulightning

oh lol sorry FAX, yeah, your fine. I'm on a lot, just been having some computer probs lately

Vell

Blulightning

erm sorry i've been sick... chill out, i'm back :P Anyway, Ulta, are you good, or evil? your char profile says evil, but the game's plot says otherwise... unless there's an alterior motive involved :P

Vell

i should have put undecided but more inclined to evil >.> but thats too long XD

Blulightning

Vell

Vell

alright. Haria i took out, i think.

so im makin someone new. someone from Tia's past.

Name: Lily(not real name, which was Melinda, but she took it after the Pandemic)
Alliance: DEFINITELY EVIL.
Power: Telekinesis. she can throw thigns at you with her mind. AVOID SHARP METAL OBJECTS IN HER VICINITY - SHE IS QUITE EVIL.
Other: a character from Tia's past.

Fallen Angel X

Okay, Blu isn't back yet so I guess we'll accept her for the time being ^^ Oh snap, I don't want to run into Lily ._.

Vell

won't bring her in till Blu accepts her.

Fallen Angel X

Ah, I'm still fixing up all the loose ends of Rei's and Kai's history ._. I'd be happy to post up what I have so far :D