Spring Dance.

Started by Vell, April 02, 2009, 03:48:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

A pretty young woman stood in the middle of a forest, like usual. she was wearing her standard apparel - some brown raggy stuff torn from consistent fights. her hair was clean - it's in the ceremonies - but uncared for otherwise - a topic undiscussed by the ceremonies - and she was a hunter.

her name was Azara, and she was about to be forced into something she didn't want to do. again.

A podium sprung up from the ground. Azara stared at it, confused, before a young eight year old blonde girl suddenly -

Wait. This seems familiar... -flash- I was at a ball that I was forced to go too... a podium... microphone... -endflash- NOT ANOTHER DANCE!

I did not want to do another dance. I just kinda left the last one after nobody else showed up. I noticed the girl, Destra, was looking annoyed.

"So. More people will hopefully be arriving soon. My name is Destra as you all know, and I am hosting this Spring Dance in this forest that's waking up." The forest doesn't sleep... "same as last time, we didn't real plan it, and I'm the only one on the Spring Dance Committee... so, other people feel free to do anything. no real rules or signups, but the committee, me, would request that violence be avoided if at al possible. thank you. Have fun!"

And she jumped from the podium again and suddenly party stuff came up. Free food again. great.

Valcos

WOoo! Theres a party in the forest and you are all invited! Only if Destra wants you there tho :o
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

EVERYONES INVITED! No orgies.

G_G

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: game_guy on April 05, 2009, 12:24:39 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on April 05, 2009, 10:42:13 am
EVERYONES INVITED! No orgies.

Why not?

Because everyone's invited. Orgies are for the sexy only. :V:

Ulta didn't say no individual sex-sessions. It only takes one chain link to make that turn into an orgy. :V:

It only took me a few minutes to find this particular location. Who am I? I don't know. Do I have amnesia? Blazes no, my mind is perfectly all right. So I don't know any origins. Yeah...you're right. I don't wonder this though. Ignorance is bliss.

I join this party with a bow. I instantly go for the refreshments seeing no giant main attraction has arrived yet, with the exception of the fine Destra of course.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

I came, I saw, I cut the rug. Essentially, I wasn't much to add to this fine occasion, but I took my place among the few guests that had arrived already. Having been in attendance at thewinter dance, i found it much more appealing than the sunny, bright atmosphere of spring. Ah well, it wouldn't hurt to have a little change.

Vell

I saw the one called Death, but I prefered to stay seated underneath a big tree. I didn't quite recall sitting down, but I was content to stay there.