[RMXP] Anima

Started by tSwitch, April 11, 2009, 11:18:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

Quote from: NAMKCOR on April 18, 2009, 11:34:16 pm
Quote from: nathmatt on April 18, 2009, 05:33:31 pm
u should add what ur credits did so if we use any of these scripts we know who to credit

yeah see, there's this thing called reading.

Considering you're talking about the scripts in the game, I'll suggest you try that out.

The scripts have comments, anything that isn't commented/credited in the script is something I made, hurr.  Everything else is kinda clear.  Like...oh I don't know "CCOA's UMS"

your sarcasm is killing me...

Zylos

Quote from: Sally on April 19, 2009, 07:32:46 am
Quote from: NAMKCOR on April 18, 2009, 11:34:16 pm
Quote from: nathmatt on April 18, 2009, 05:33:31 pm
u should add what ur credits did so if we use any of these scripts we know who to credit

yeah see, there's this thing called reading.

Considering you're talking about the scripts in the game, I'll suggest you try that out.

The scripts have comments, anything that isn't commented/credited in the script is something I made, hurr.  Everything else is kinda clear.  Like...oh I don't know "CCOA's UMS"

your sarcasm is killing me...

I'd better be ready to apply mouth to mouth CPR if need be. :V:

Seriously though, just look through the scripts. If there's no name, it's something Namkcor made himself. Otherwise you'll see where the credit goes just fine. Remember though that you can't just go in and swipe our scripts. It's for use for you to study and learn from, not a free resource package for you to pick apart at.

nathmatt

April 19, 2009, 12:15:45 pm #22 Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:18:44 pm by nathmatt
lol was mainly talking about the things like cluster damage & maybe sp charge
Spoiler: ShowHide
Y not i like free pickings
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Aqua

Yay!
Got all 14 Achievements in 54 minutes :P

The screenshot only shows 12 since... the menu only fits 12, but the 2 not shown should be obvious that I got them. XD

And here's a link to my save...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vzd0se

Zylos

Well played!  :)

You're the second known person to successfully get all of the achievements. One person on RMRK beat you to the punch, but he took two hours to get all of them.

tSwitch

April 19, 2009, 11:41:05 pm #25 Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:43:56 pm by NAMKCOR
Quote from: nathmatt on April 19, 2009, 12:15:45 pm
lol was mainly talking about the things like cluster damage & maybe sp charge
Y not i like free pickings

SP Charge is mine.
Cluster damage isn't even really cluster damage, it just hits twice, that's it.

and as Zylos said, it's a learning tool, not a free resource pack, read the section on blizzABS example games for more details on what you can and cannot do with the contents of the project.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Zylos on April 19, 2009, 12:45:23 pm
Well played!  :)

You're the second known person to successfully get all of the achievements. One person on RMRK beat you to the punch, but he took two hours to get all of them.

Wow, freaking GO Aqua! :bow:
*gives utmost respect*

Blizzard

Quote from: NAMKCOR on April 19, 2009, 11:41:05 pm
Cluster damage isn't even really cluster damage, it just hits twice, that's it.

Right. I forgot about that. Looks like I'll have to make a cluster damage script. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tSwitch

late upload, but it's up.
new version

Features Implemented

• HUD Flicker Fix
  • Integration of "NAM's Achievement Logger v1.01"

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr