AWESOME UPLOADING SITE

Started by Chaze007, April 12, 2009, 07:45:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Reno-s--Joker

Damn, looked so promising but it doesn't seem to work for me... ;___; I'll try again.
Love the name though. <3

Hellfire Dragon

Doesn;t work for me either after I upload I'm just taken to a page with a yellow rectangle on it :uhm:

Diokatsu

April 12, 2009, 09:45:12 am #4 Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:46:38 am by Kawaii_Desu1337
On the subject of awesome uploading site:
Mediafire
Unlimited successive downloading. Too bad it has a file size limit. Oh well! If you want larger files, Megaupload is the way to go. Ta-ta!

Starrodkirby86

Do you want to prove how this will work? Please show an image that has been uploaded on the site. I obtain orange rectangles as well (Or squares, but squares are rectangles).

All I can get from the source code is that there's Spanish origins in the thing.
QuoteDejar para estadisticas por favor!

It seems to me though that the website is actually just like one of the many proxy sites out there. It's just code and a domain. :P The site might just fail overall.
Why do I say this?
Because of the site that powers it:
http://chevereto.com/

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Chaze007

lol i never used it. just thought the name was cool xD
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Kawaii_Desu1337 on April 12, 2009, 09:45:12 am
On the subject of awesome uploading site:
Mediafire
Unlimited successive downloading. Too bad it has a file size limit. Oh well! If you want larger files, Megaupload is the way to go. Ta-ta!

Agreed. =DDD