A member called gabbergon

Started by Gabbergon, April 15, 2009, 09:48:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabbergon

April 15, 2009, 09:48:04 am Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 12:38:59 pm by Horo
A long, long time ago(yesterday) I logged into this forum
I'm from Belgium and I already got a pretty big project coming up
Although I'm busy working for school, I found time to register
and creat a rmxp project(or at least finish one :<_<: )

Don't ask me why it was "TRANSSEXUAL (DOUBLE) WEEK!"
when I registered

Ow, be patient for the rmxp game I first have to finish the demo part,
before I'll post anything about it ;)

Starrodkirby86

April 15, 2009, 11:34:24 am #1 Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 11:35:25 am by Starholekirby86
I never watched Spice & Wolf, but I'm quite sure your name and etc. is all based off Horo, our little wolf girl, huh?

Great...Something like that is a little cute.

I know you have impeccable timing of coming in during a themed (double) week, so...uh, yeah.

Gabbergon...Does that mean you love Gabber? Haha...Or maybe you talk a bunch. Germany...that place is sweeeet.

:welcome:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Gabbergon

April 15, 2009, 12:38:49 pm #2 Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 12:49:07 pm by Horo
love Gabber...? Sorry, don't get that :huh:
But no it has noting to do with talking a lot
It's a dutch word for as far as I know
gabbers are poeple who really Love the extreme hardcore style music(Yes, I know the other meaning of hardcore ;) )
in English I think the genre is hardstyle...

and gon is just a manga character(I don't watch that much anime or manga, It's just my typical nickname)

EDIT:Gabber is original a word meaning friend+gabbers have been called racist BUT THEY'RE NOT
(I'm saying they, because I'm not really much a gabber now, It's a pretty strict style  :uhm: )
Hardcore is maybe a bit comparable with house music only a way harder, faster and sometimes darker bass

Starrodkirby86

Haha, that's what I mean...xD

The Gabber genre of music. It's something that's really popular around the StepMania community as well, so I heard quite a few songs in that.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Gabbergon

weird I didn't know, I mean I do have stepmania with a few hc simfiles
but I don't really use it a lot...

Hellfire Dragon

Hey Horo, never watched spice and wolf, though I heard of it. welcome to the forum btw I'm Hellfire Dragon (HD) but Sally right now ^^

Diokatsu

Spice and Wolf? Nice anime.

I listen to hardcore and gabber. They're two related but distinct genres of music lo. So is hardstyle. Nice to see another Stepmania player as well. Good luck on that RMXP project.

Vell

The dude above me is Diokatsu. I myself happen to be the much feared IT the bringer of terror(to this forum) AND the one who breaks all the rules of reality. I am UltaFlame (but at the moment breaking reality and being a Male Mother Wolf)

King Munkey

And I am Queenmunkey, really though I am Kingmunkey, and I have about oh I think it was 4 kids and i am currently pregnant right now. Anywho welcome aboard the tranny train.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Aqua

Welcome!
:D

I don't like being a man!!! .___.

Vell

Richard is Sally and Sally is someone else.

Reno-s--Joker

Hey Gabbergon-Horo! Welcome. =D
After this is over, my name won't change much so you'll still know who I am. :)

Richard is Sally and Sally is Richard, am I right? D=

Ryex

hello Horo!

ya it is a bit of bad timing you registering this week buy hay anything for the lolz right? anyway my real name here is Ryex, but recently I've been going by Ryexander (if you credit my credit Ryex not Ryexander) but this week and the week be bore I've been CrystalShining. enjoy your stay everything will make a lot more since on saterday
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Fantasist

Welcome to CP Horo :) I'm Fantasist btw.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Gabbergon

tnx that was a warm welcome
@CS:indeed, its just lol
@KD1337:i know hardstyle isn't the same as hardcore but its comparable,
and I was not sure you guys knew hc
and for what i know gabberhouse and hc are the same but thats maybe just my mistake :^_^':

Vell

I dun kno crap about music genres. I just listen to what I like. yay classic rock, and a bunch of japanese crap.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Horo on April 16, 2009, 05:23:35 am
and for what i know gabberhouse and hc are the same but thats maybe just my mistake :^_^':

In some cases, it's cool to call them the same, but gabber is usually reserved the extremely hardcore musics. It's not too important though, so don't sweat it.