[XP] Achievements Script

Started by G_G, April 20, 2009, 01:18:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PitBull

Can someone can add name on the same line so as ICON? and picture at the black sqare?

PS: What should i delete to remove pop up?

G_G

Naridar

I've got a problem.

Adds and displays achievements just fine. However, when I save and reload my game and try to access the achievement screen, it gives the following error:

Line 156 NoMethod error
undefined method "item_number" for Nil:NilClass

Any suggestions?

G_G

God I knew this would come and bite me in the ass.

okay, this was made when I was an amatuer scripter. I can remake it and I promised I would. I wont get to it for awhile though. THe errors from save issues

wauwie1

October 17, 2010, 06:49:55 am #44 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 12:27:05 pm by wauwie1
Hi. Im pretty noob. But i have a question. How can i add a reward?

G_G

Finally decided to remake this. Yes, everyones been waiting. I've decided to implement some features and whatnot. If you have any lemme know.

Planned:
-Achievement Categories
-Use Background Image for Pop Up Achievements
-Change Color of Text
-Change Font of Text
-New Layout
-Better Compatibility
-Must Setup all Achievements in Script, No More Items
-In-Game Sorting Options

G_G

Double posts and bumps because I can.

Updated to 2.0. Much sexier version. New demo, new features, new screenshots. Redid this script from scratch. I hope you guys check this out and enjoy it.

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Darkner

I get a NoMethodError saying: undefined method 'queue' for nil:NilClass. It refers to this line: "    if $game_system.queue.size > 0 && @frame < 1", although I'm guessing that this is not the problem.

What is wrong here? Is this something to do with my game? Savegame? I hate that error...  :<_<:

G_G

Will not work with old game saves.

Darkner

The problem is, there is no savegames. And the error pops already before showing the start-menu... What gives?

G_G

Should be fixed. Forgot to make a couple of things check to see if $game_system was created or not.

Darkner

And how do i check that? Sorry, I've been away from RMXP sooo long...  :)

I guess it's interferring with other scripts, but I've kept them at a minimum, and only have the Zer0 CMS and Blizz CCTS...

Darkner

Whoops, sorry! It works now... Didn't see you updated it... Thanks alot!

G_G

:facepalm: Forgot to add some instructions. Minor update is all.

SilverShadow737

Is there a way to some achievements carry over despite a gameover without saving.
For example say, there's an achievement called "Gameover" which unlocks when you get a gameover, is there a way to save the achievement so you still have it the next time you load up your save data?
Ginyu Force Rules

GridBoy32

:facepalm: I feel like an idiot.  I am new here, and for some reason I can't figure out how to get it to add an achievement.  Help please.  And once again,  :facepalm:

G_G

# Instructions:
# -Go down to Begin Config and edit all of your options there.
# -Instructions for creating achievements are also in the Config.
# -To gain an achievement, use Awards.gain(award_id)
# -Award id is set when creating awards.
# -To see if a user has an award use Awards.has?(award_id)
# -To see how many the player has use Awards.count
# -To open up the achievements scene call $scene = Scene_Achievements.new

# -To gain an achievement, use Awards.gain(award_id)

Melvin

Wow!
Nice script!

I have a one questions:
How to customize the icons size to 80x80? :P

JellalFerd

July 04, 2011, 07:41:14 pm #59 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:58:15 pm by JellalFerd
Quote from: Melvin on July 04, 2011, 07:13:24 pm
Wow!
Nice script!

I have a one questions:
How to customize the icons size to 80x80? :P

Whenever you see the line
Rect.new(0, 0, 24, 24)

Change it to
Rect.new(0, 0, 80, 80)

But I see that causing a lot of problems.
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut