"Scene calling skills" for RPG Maker XP

Started by Poison Kiss 13, April 21, 2009, 05:37:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Kiss 13

Okay, what I'm looking for here is a script that enables "Scene calling skills" similar to how part of Blizzard's Tons of Add-Ons script has a "Scene calling items" script.

What that does is (at least, how it seems to me) make some items invisible, or rather you can only see them after using a certain other item. So, let's say you have a Laser Cannon, with the items Fire Beam, Ice Beam, and Awesome Beam. The three beams don't show up, even if you have them...but when you select the item Laser Cannon on the item menu, it brings up a new item menu showing any beams you might have, which you can use from there.

What I'm asking for, is a script that does the same thing for skills. Say a character has an ability called Teleport. When they learn the skills Post Town and Fire Cave, those two skills can't be seen, but when they use the Teleport command, if the skill Post Town is learned, it shows up on the new Skill Menu, same with Fire Cave.

The main thing I want different is when the new Skill Menu is left from canceling, it goes back to that characters skill menu, not the main status menu.

I'm sorry if there's already something like this, and if I didn't describe it properly.

Thanks in advance for any help on this. :-*

Blizzard

To be honest skills containing other skills is a quite stupid concept IMO. If you only want it for a teleport menu, better use this script.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.