Help Getting Back My Flash Ad

Started by Mightylink, April 24, 2009, 05:36:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mightylink

Well as some of you may know I recovered my encrypted demo of my game and started working on it again, but now I am having problems with an encrypted ad I wanted to use. Ya I know I made big mistakes and now im trying to solve them.

I made this ad for my game here: http://zvcstudios.site88.net/myneria/ad.html
Which is meant to apply to the mass audiance, people who never heard of rpg maker or its games. Anyway...

I made it in flash 8 and I made 2 huge mistakes. I encrypted it, and I put a url at the end <_<. I lost the original project file and now all I have left is that. I wouldnt care if it wasnt for the url but it is now an old url that is broken, I wish to change it but I cant open it.

With my demo game I was able to find an rpg maker project unencrypter, im sure theres no law against unencrypting your own game, but I need one for flash now. Does anyone know any way to recover my ad from that encrypted file? There is no way I could make an ad that good again or remake it exactly the same :(

G_G

April 25, 2009, 02:28:28 pm #1 Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:30:13 pm by game_guy
Sothink SWF decompiler. google it its only a trial so I dont think you'll be able to get the hole project file

Do you have msn by change? If you can get on I'll tell you how to do the unencrypting part
gameguy27@hotmail.com

Mightylink

April 27, 2009, 12:08:17 am #2 Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 12:22:31 am by Mightylink
that site gave my computer spyware v_v, i havent had such problems in over 4 years, thanks i really apreciate it

Gabbergon

April 27, 2009, 02:12:39 pm #3 Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 02:29:50 pm by Gabbergon
well, actually i still have a flash decrypter
if G_G didn't help you, I will create a .fla for you from that movie

EDIT:oops... too late its already converted ;)
i'll pm you a link

Mightylink

April 27, 2009, 03:15:58 pm #4 Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 05:04:10 pm by Mightylink
QuoteHave No One Hate Me on CP

I do now, you ruined my computer, last time i listen to your advice...

sothink.com - google-redirect virus

G_G

How did it give you a virus? Its never gave me one and it was never scanned with one. I have norton 360 and it scans sites for virus's. You might've already had one.

Mightylink

i went to download the decompiler and a million popups came up that firefox didnt even seem to block, clicking X only opened up more popups...

i been problem free for 4 years till i visited that site...

G_G

WEll sorry it happened :<_<: I never had any problems but whatever its never happened with me and all my friends who have it never had a problem

Mightylink

April 29, 2009, 08:12:34 pm #8 Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:15:51 pm by Mightylink
This is the worst spyware imagineable, nothing will remove it, I even deleted it from my sys32 folder and it keeps coming back... I can't afford to reformat, it would take 50dvd's to backup everything...

I cant even use any search engines look for help cause it redirects to hacker sites no matter what browser I use...

legacyblade

I got a virus that did the exact same thing once. AVG (the free version) was able to fix it. Here's a link, since u can't search.

http://free.avg.com/

Mightylink

I apreciate your help but everyones saying download this and that, now my desktops filled with hundreds of useless programs and they didnt help at all, im not about to try yet another antivirus especially when my boss paid 3k for the corperation version of symantec antivirus, the only one I use.

My antivirus keeps finding it but it keeps coming back, it keeps rebuilding itself and moving around, I dont even see it in the process list, I went through every single process and all where the normal ones I have always ran like apache and svn.