Team Shadow Gamers

Started by Hellfire Dragon, April 25, 2009, 02:21:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

TSG, my site and forum. On the main page you can choose to go to the gaming & game making site, forums or the AnimeTSG. Each of them fairly obvious what they are. Gaming and Game Making will have what your general gaming site site has, and some resources, games etc in the game making area, like rpg maker. AnimeTSG is going to have subbed and dubbed anime to watch, along with wallpapers etc. Forums, well there forums. So right now, our forums are are pretty much empty, we have no reviews for games etc, so we looking for a bit of help, even if you just join the forums and post a bit.

Main Site
Gaming Site
AnimeTSG
Forums

G_G

Your homepage is like blank yet your game making page is all pimped out  :???:
I do not understand xD

Along with the other pages :P

Hellfire Dragon

Yeah I should change that :P Anything else?

G_G

Nope otherwise the other pages look kick ass! Expect me to come and join your forums :D

Diokatsu

hiryuu Night

Quote from: Diokatsu on April 25, 2009, 03:40:00 pm
I joined for the lulz.

I noticed you on the validation list i validated you.

Thanks to all who join...

Hellfire Dragon

Guess I forgot to mention, Drake ( Hiryuu Night) is also an admin at TSG ^^
I thought I had validation set to email, or did you just do that because Dio didn't activate hirself yet?

Tazero

...TSG?
Thats me too ;_;
TimeStopGamez

GL with the site affiliates maybe?

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on April 25, 2009, 06:45:35 pm
Guess I forgot to mention, Drake ( Hiryuu Night) is also an admin at TSG ^^
I thought I had validation set to email, or did you just do that because Dio didn't activate hirself yet?

The latter.

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Any changes on the Home Page yet?

Hellfire Dragon

Nope, forgot about it xD Might put something up today though

Gabbergon

Well, I mostly like the gaming page -not really much on the site- Its a great start
although i have a little tip for your forum
I had much forums and not any of them became really known
BUT, from those forums who were most success full i learned much
1 mistake i've already seen is the "not sure bout the subject"
you have to many boards about different subjects
when people go on a forum ts because on that forum it all goes on that what they search
sure, they like to go offtopic, but they have ONE subject they are looking for!

:rite: I suggest this:
search what your site really has to go about
and try to put the rest together(ex. move the ps boards into 1 board called sony console, and use subforums as ps1,ps2,...
or anime is also possible to become 1 forum)

Of course its just a suggestion, but I hate it when i have to scroll down the whole page searching for my subject...
think about it, I to made many beginner mistakes searching for a good host(I really thought it was their fault  :^_^':)

But back to the good thing of the forum:
Nice layout ;)
you got everything a good site needs(chat, forum, contact us,...) except the main page itself... :<_<:

Hellfire Dragon

April 28, 2009, 05:32:14 pm #13 Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 05:40:52 pm by Hellfire Dragon
Quote:rite: I suggest this:
search what your site really has to go about
and try to put the rest together(ex. move the ps boards into 1 board called sony console, and use subforums as ps1,ps2,...
or anime is also possible to become 1 forum)

I'll probably do that, as for the main page, I have to finish some projects in school which is slowing down the site alot, then exams in 5 weeks so yeah. I should be able to get something done about the main page this weekend, with the bank holiday and all :)
EDIT: Forums sorted, quick 3.5 minute job :)

Hellfire Dragon

Finally got up a new homepage :^_^': A bit plain but it looks better than the old one. Drake is making a header for it later.

G_G

Much much better Hellfire. I love the new look and teh site entirely. I still havent registered I've been a bit busy and lazy

Tazero

I swear tht that shout wasn't me i've been busy with  1 on 1 student helping...
Tutoring O.O;

If you were a fish...

Hellfire Dragon

okay, well I deleted it anyway.  So who's messin around?

Tazero

i would like to know >.>
                          <.< giving me a worse name (=[

If you were a fish...