Calintz's Resources (Updated - Oct. 13th, 2010)

Started by Calintz, January 24, 2008, 11:26:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

January 24, 2008, 11:26:04 pm Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 07:24:42 pm by Calintz
I may re-organize this thread at a later date.

All of my resources are free for use. They can be found at the following link and no credit is "required." That doesn't mean I wouldn't be obliged to find myself in the credits of your game, it simply means I don't have to be added.
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RPGMaker%20XP/

Nortos

you should make the Chocobo a whole sprite it's awesome :) and I'm loving your swords why does that bus have white underneath the bottom? I guess it's because it's on a road and looks good ingame
I'm loving those dressers and can't wait to see you're boat? when you do a boat does the water have like a bush flag or something and you can see it covering half the boat or do you have to put water in the sprite of the boat?

Punn

Sally

Nortos

must be your internet or haven't you clicked on the spoilers?

Sally

January 25, 2008, 03:10:22 am #5 Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 11:07:08 am by Susys
maby kuz i just loged out of WoW...

edit: they load up now i like the cohbico! :P

Calintz

Thnx guys...

@Mumerus:
What did I do a poor job on??

Fantasist

I really love the shading on the chocobo.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

Haha thnx...

@Nortos:
The bus has that nasty white line under it, because I just blew it up in PS.
When I'm feeling ambitious, but definitely before my game's final release, I will edit it to make it look as detailed ad my futuristic car...**Keep in mind that I do ALL of my spriting with Paint, so it takes a long time to do big things...

dark-archangel

Calintz

Lot more to come some time soon...

Vell

legacyblade

I have to say that Demon's Bane and the futuristic car thing look great. I also remember the making of jack...3 people on one sprite. That's just awesome.

Sally

Calintz

I will also be making an airship for his World Map...

legacyblade

I can't wait to see the boat finished. I am, for some reason, against world maps, just hate them. Not sure why, I just do. But the more resources out there, the better.

Calintz

Fallen Angel X

Nice! And you said you do EVERYTHING in paint?? Wow I tried using paint for stuff like this and I just don't got the patience  :-[

legacyblade

Wait, why are you using pain? Photoshop is just as good for pixel art, and is much more suited for sprites, since it has transparency and layers. you just use the pencil tool, switch it's raduis to 1, and it's opacity to 100%!

Nortos

I think he's using paint.net if I'm correct? And maybe he doesn't have PS and the money for it