Calintz's Resources (Updated - Oct. 13th, 2010)

Started by Calintz, January 24, 2008, 11:26:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SolstICE

nice resources. thanks :D

some good stuff i will probably use. needed screwdriver icon too thought I would have to make my own

Calintz

Thank you.
I am using the screw driver for my options icon XD.

G_G

When will I get to see the chocobo? I never got to see it  :roll:

Calintz

March 15, 2009, 12:49:05 am #43 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:56:22 am by Calintz16438
Oh...hold on then.
I can fix that little issue for you.

**and with my refined style, when I complete him, I think he will be quite bad ass!! XD

EDIT
Here you go Game_Guy. This sprite is obviously far from finished...and since creating this version, my skills as a spriter have increased at an exponential rate, so when I do finish this sprite: it probably won't look the same :P

Spoiler: ShowHide

G_G

YAY I got to see it!!! It looks nice still I cant wait to see it finished. Will it be WITW?

Calintz

No, Lol...It was just a sprite I did eons ago to practice my shading...
I will create an updated version right now and post it shortly. It will not be finished, but updated.

Tazero

Is the PTOWN enhanced go with the passabilities of ptown inner? :???:

If you were a fish...

Calintz

March 15, 2009, 04:50:23 pm #47 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 04:52:33 pm by Calintz16438
In order to properly integrate the tileset into your game, you have to set the passability yourself.
This is just the graphic. If you would like, I can create a list that describes the correct passability for each extra tile I have added.

**Basically, just copy the PostTown-Interior and paste it into a blank spot, and change the graphics for the copy to the tileset on the main page. Then, set each of the new tile's passabilities.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Calintz

Okay, Hold on I will use screenshots for you...

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Calintz

March 15, 2009, 05:05:27 pm #51 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 05:24:33 pm by Calintz16438
Lol, don't push it buddy!!
It is gonna take some time though.

**I will need like 15minutes.

EDIT:
Okay, the main page has been uploaded with all of the information you will need.

Calintz

I have updated the main page with a new Locker(charaset) requested by Game_Guy.

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Its perfect Calintz! I thank you alot!

Calintz

Thank you Munkey :D.

It seems that no matter how long I take off, my skills as a spriter only increase. I am constantly thinking to myself while I'm at work even, how can I improve my spriting abilities, and I think of techniques and what not that I can try. When I finally get around to spriting something, it normally shows.

I am going to re-do some of the resources in here.

Aqua

Locker looks shweet :D

I might use it for something...
Wonder if it'll fit in though XD

Calintz

I hope you do Aqua :D.
@Game_Guy: 1,000 you're welcomes XD ...

Sally

Calintz

Haha, thank you Sally :D.
I will re-colour it up real quick and get you that pink locker ASAP, XD.