Really Easy Money (want some quick extra cash?)

Started by legacyblade, April 29, 2009, 07:32:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Hey everyone. I found a site that pays to fill out short surveys. They pay up to 75$ per survey. It's free to sign up, you don't need a credit card, and it's great if you're in need of a little extra cash. (who DOESN'T want a little extra cash?). They'll pay you either via mail, or via paypal, whichever you prefer. And you don't technically have to try out the thing you're critiquing (an easy 5$ in 30 seconds). I don't support you in doing that, but thought I'd tell those of you who are lazy.

Anyways, the link is http://tryvindale.com/VwCmVzqXE

(I've already earned almost 15$!)

P.S. I have friends who have been using this for awhile, they get money from it all the time. (yes, real money)

Zylos

I'm checking it out, and already I see a big catch. Some of the places they wish you to evaluate are not really as free as they claim to be, where they try to catch you with hidden fees hidden in the fine print and will continue to try to bill you until you go and call a specific cancellation number. Sorry, but I definitely don't trust this site. The money is real alright, but the hassle and loopholes are not worth the time.

legacyblade

like I said, you don't really have to evaluate the site, just act like you did  :naughty:

Reno-s--Joker

How much are they paying you to advertise here? :V:

Although their site is surprisingly clean looking compared to those other horrible ones :[

legacyblade

I can legally say they're not paying me to advertise here (Though it does have a referral system). I understand being wary of the site, but I have friends who have received their money already.

G_G

Quote from: Gym Leader Blades on April 29, 2009, 07:32:07 pm

Anyways, the link is http://tryvindale.com/VwCmVzqXE

I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to refer everyone on CP so you get more money! Caught you! Goo thing I know a referal when I see one.

RoseSkye

legacyblade

@G_G, yah so? Referring people isn't a big scam.

@RoseSkye, I know people who have received money from this. They got some money in the mail, and explained they'd earned it by filling out surveys. They then directed me to the site (they didn't seem to remember to use their referral link though, XD).

G_G

Quote from: Gym Leader Blades on April 30, 2009, 10:37:18 pm

@RoseSkye, I know people who have received money from this. They got some money in the mail, and explained they'd earned it by filling out surveys. They then directed me to the site (they didn't seem to remember to use their referral link though, XD).

Never said it was a scam :P

RoseSkye

Quote from: Youngster Gi Gi on April 30, 2009, 11:23:44 pm

Never said it was a scam :P

Before I go to bed..

I did. . and I still say it is.

legacyblade

If you guys don't want to use it, that's fine. If you think it's a scam, don't use it. I was just posting to spread the word. (ok, so the referral bonus of 5$ a person is good too, but I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think most of you would be interested)

G_G

Yea I know xD I am doing it right now and I used your referral link.

tSwitch

have you ever heard of a 'pyramid scheme' ?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

fugibo

SPAM: ShowHide

Really, I think you should be asking your mother about this. Back in the 70s...