Now youre climbin to the top of the company ladder
Hope it doesnt take too long
Cantcha you see therell come a day when it wont matter
Come a day when youll be gone

I understand about indecision
But I dont care if I get behind
People li vin in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind.

Take a look ahead, take a look ahead, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Now everybodys got advice they just keep on givin
Doesnt mean too much to me
Lots of people out to make-believe theyre livin
Cant decide who they should be.

I understand about indecision
But I dont care if I get behind
People li vin in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind.

Take a look ahead, take a look ahead. look ahead.

I find mine has a good little point of its own. And no profanity. And its pro-government, too. And it PROVIDES EXAMPLES!!!!!11one

RoseSkye

May 03, 2009, 10:05:51 pm #41 Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:08:55 pm by RoseSkye
Quoteit uses profanity not as much as Rap / other genres alike, I can actually understand what they say not direct, but withing the lyrics and ear pleasingness not arythimatic or dissonant but pleasing

This was never a poll thread this was a "Hey, like what I like thread. I'm right, you're wrong.. agree with me. Thread." Hiding in the camouflage of 'unbiased'

That would be fertile grounds for debate.. if.. Meta wasn't such a dorky idiot.
arythimatic <-- Not a fucking word

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: RoseSkye on May 03, 2009, 10:05:51 pm
You guys sure like poking fun at him. :V:

(of course...the actions you do constitute to what people think of you, etc. etc.)

Goodness, this is lyrics city here...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

fugibo

I'm not. I'm just making comments now.

I like Rock. It is musical. Hehe, prove me wrong now, ROSE!!!! /jk

RoseSkye

May 03, 2009, 10:15:35 pm #44 Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:35:19 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Elite Four Starrodkirby86 on May 03, 2009, 10:09:03 pm
Quote from: RoseSkye on May 03, 2009, 10:05:51 pm
You guys sure like poking fun at him. :V:

(of course...the actions you do constitute to what people think of you, etc. etc.)

Goodness, this is lyrics city here...

I'm a douchebag.. I don't hide that fact. I even egg people on.

Of course, I don't see anyone here as a friend. I guess I could compare our relationship as a high school clique.
You guys are the buddy buddy friends that gather. I'm the random guy that throws eggs and makes perverted jokes. You're a bit too confused to ban me or anything so you just pretend I'm funny and I've always been friends with you. Yet, I haven't.. I'm just someone bored enough to make 300+ posts in a month or so.. I'm like that one bum in the park that mumbles to himself and touches your mom.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Your mom has a nice butt, SRK

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Diokatsu

Quote from: RoseSkye on May 03, 2009, 10:15:35 pm
Of course, I don't see anyone here as a friend.

D=
Quote from: Eilte Four NAMKCOR on May 03, 2009, 10:15:41 pm
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWER

ROW ROW!

Where did Rock vs Hip-hop start? It should be Rock vs Rap at least.

RoseSkye

@WcW

*Ignores JK because that wouldn't be fun* Sure.. I like a challenge.

Definition of Music: ShowHide
1.  Of, relating to, or capable of producing music: a musical instrument.
2. Characteristic of or resembling music; melodious: a musical speaking voice.
3. Set to or accompanied by music: a musical revue.
4. Devoted to or skilled in music.

To prove you wrong all I have to do is somehow prove rock isn't musical..

Definition of Rock: ShowHide
A form of popular music arising from and incorporating a variety of musical styles, especially rhythm and blues, country music, and gospel. Originating in the United States in the 1950s, it is characterized by electronically amplified instrumentation, a heavily accented beat, and relatively simple phrase structure

It says that it is a variety of musical styles especially rhythm and blues, country music, and gospel (oh lordy). . and ironically a relatively simple phrase structure. That is from the dictionary.. not me.

-Noun Definition
a play or film that has dialogue interspersed with songs and dances

Of course I could be a dick and just address the noun definition and win on a technicality.. but.. that'd be an asshole move. So okay..

Let's play with the Genres of Rock, shall we?
Glam Rock.

Warning.. this is totally gay. And they aren't cute in drag.: ShowHide

Definition of Glam Rock: ShowHide
A style of English rock music from the early 1970s, distinguished by the glamorous, glittery costumes of its performers and its bouncy beat and lyrics.

Without it's fashion and shoulder pads (har har har) would Glam Rock be any different than pop rock? (Hey hey, you you.. I don't like your..). It goes without saying that even though it produces music.. it relies on image more. However.. it does need music, or it'll just be Drag. So..

I could continue down the list of genres but you have a point. Unless there is an instance when Rock is done without instruments...  acapella I wouldn't have a case

Tazero

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on May 03, 2009, 09:10:05 pm
Quote from: MetaKnight on May 03, 2009, 08:05:47 pm
it uses profanity not as much as Rap / other genres alike

My song had no profanity. And what band is that?

Sum 41 ;)
Though I personally like the guitar more than rap cuz of whats it's become, not what it was

If you were a fish...

fugibo

Lol, SRK, I was looking at a keyboard earlier today upside-down and I thought the ! was i, they looked so much a like :P

Oh yeah, and:
- Rose, it's musical. I'm skipping everything you said.
- Topic: *sigh* A certain three people, myself included, have kinda ruined this debate :/

Tazero

I love how rose sorta made this topic /perverted/ in a way.
I love how rose is insulting those who he doesn't see the point of which the words in the sentence are arranged although, because some people can't spell a word doesn'tr give you the right to flame bait. WcW you should lock the topic.no point in continueing

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

Quote from: MetaKnight on May 04, 2009, 08:31:19 pm
I love how rose sorta made this topic /perverted/ in a way.
I love how rose is insulting those who he doesn't see the point of which the words in the sentence are arranged although, because some people can't spell a word doesn'tr give you the right to flame bait. WcW you should lock the topic.no point in continueing

Learn English. It shouldn't be hard for you to spell or arrange those sentences in a manner that is readable. In particular, that second sentence lacks structure. Use commas.

Tazero

is this the fucking correct Meta thread like every other fucking thread i post in  >:(

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

Quote from: MetaKnight on May 04, 2009, 08:40:13 pm
is this the fucking correct Meta thread like every other fucking thread i post in >:(

No. It's the correct everyone thread, except you just need more correction. If you shall not purge the evil from within thyself, it shall be purged with the force of Hell itself!

fugibo

I'm not a mod anymore. I wouldn't mind being one again, but that would probably require me having to be active or something. I can't have responsibility.

lol @ Dio's last post

RoseSkye

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 04, 2009, 06:15:49 pm
Lol, SRK, I was looking at a keyboard earlier today upside-down and I thought the ! was i, they looked so much a like :P

Oh yeah, and:
- Rose, it's musical. I'm skipping everything you said.
- Topic: *sigh* A certain three people, myself included, have kinda ruined this debate :/

- WcW I know its musical I'm just doing it for the sake of debate.

fugibo

- Rose I'm saying its musical to deal 57 points of damage and inflict paralysis

Vell

I happen to like 'hey hey you you, I don't like your...' ...I used to hate it and run screaming. then I saw a particular video that made me lol and now I just laugh when i hear it... speaking of that, Ima go find it again.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 04, 2009, 09:10:39 pm
- Rose I'm saying its musical to deal 57 points of damage and inflict paralysis

(Note: Noone voted for rap on the poll.. not even I and I'm defending it tooth and nail. So that must say something. I voted for the pi thing.)

fugibo

Pi ^ 3 is Pi, but with more Pi, and then with even more Pi