CHAOS PROJECT POKEMON LEAGUE!

Started by GAX, May 01, 2009, 03:41:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Alright, so random thing...as you can see, we've got a little Pokemon theme going on right now...dunno how long it will last, but hell, it's fun.

So here's the thing.

Post here if you want a pokemon name.  This must be a trainer name, using one of the in-game classes.

Go check Bulbagarden (I'll post a link soon) for a list of trainer types.

You CANNOT use the name of a storyline trainer though, that's against the rules (anyone asks for RED and I beat them =3).

I MIGHT arrange some pokemon battles or a whole league for those of us with Generation IV games.

Keep posted!

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

fugibo

Meh. I have Gen IV, but I dunn like Pokemon so much anymore. And I don't really have any pokemon.

Shoddy, anyone?

Oh yeah, and I wanna be Bicycler WcW, or whatever they call them in-game (maybe Gangster? Which is funny, 'cuz I'm as white as they come -- melanin just doesn't like me :|)

Starrodkirby86

Please do as much post here if you want to participate in the Pokemon legacy. This may also go a longer way than you may think, so it's best to check in a slot now (Or whenever during this chaotic time).

I'm honestly excited with the fact we have some of these epic changes. Hm. Maybe I can continue some pet project me and shdw were thinking about. Shdw, contact me if you can sometime, if you want~

EDIT: By the way WcW, changed you to Biker. The other Gangster trainer is a Cueball, but those bald chief bikers look like they have cups at their crotches.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

I would like to be Challenger Taharo
(Battle Revolution)

If you were a fish...

GAX

Quote from: MetaKnight on May 01, 2009, 06:55:39 pm
I would like to be Challenger Taharo
(Battle Revolution)

Main series only and you have to take it up with an admin, you're on probation still.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

fugibo

King Munkey

*Slyly steals Biker WcW's pokemon then blasts self away* Team Rockets blasting off again!

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Krause

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

*Attempts to grab the Rivals balls*  :naughty:

Pokeballs that is

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

King Munkey

What the hell is that!?

I don't remember that?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

It's the "forbidden episode". It was probably fanmade.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

jcsnider

No, it was nintendo made... It was aird in japan... it was banned before it got to the USA, there was one episode a few weeks before that gave a few hundred people seizures.... it got banned too... Bad week for nintendo...

Anyways,
Rocket Leader Geovoinni or w/e?

fugibo

Lol, I know both of 'em. Porygon gave half of Japanese children epilepsy and then James started running around with boobs. Lol, n00bs @ nintendo.

Blizzard

But... why? ._.; Why did they make those episodes? They are clashing with the original plot of the series.

Valcos

If you had the chance to give half of Japanese children epilepsy and make them sexually confused, wouldnt you?  :roll:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya