Hiryuu Night's hello

Started by hiryuu Night, April 20, 2009, 03:14:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hiryuu Night

Hello i am Hiryruu night or Drake,

I am a gamer, i have played on many different systems recently i have started to get into rmxp (me and my friend are making a game). Although i am a newbie when it comes to Rpg maker I hope to become better at it. Anyway hello everybody

Aqua

Hello hello hello.

Mmm... a good way to learn is just by testing out different things (and reading tutorials... XD)

Make sure you're familiar with the basics of RMXP before going into more advanced stuff.

G_G

Welcome! Leave now or else you'll get eaten by IT :V:

Just kidding anyways welcome.

Hellfire Dragon

Hey Drake, welcome to CP 8) Nay updates on that game btw? your thread hasn't been updated for a while on TSG

Diokatsu

Starrodkirby86

Hiryuu reminds me of the character from Marvel v. Capcom...
So...what is the correct capitalization of that name? Hiryuu Night, which is used in the Subject; hiryuu Night, which is your username; or is it Hiryuu night, the name you used when saying hello? I'm confused. :P

Well, welcome Drake. Enjoy your stay. Please post more than just a welcome. D: :welcome:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

hiryuu Night

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on April 20, 2009, 06:22:33 pm
Hiryuu reminds me of the character from Marvel v. Capcom...
So...what is the correct capitalization of that name? Hiryuu Night, which is used in the Subject; hiryuu Night, which is your username; or is it Hiryuu night, the name you used when saying hello? I'm confused. :P

Well, welcome Drake. Enjoy your stay. Please post more than just a welcome. D: :welcome:

Lol well it's Hiryuu Night must of forgot the capital. Reminds you of Marvel vs Capcom hmm never thought of it that way before....Hiryuu- Flying Dragon.

Anyway thank you all for the welcome.  :)

King Munkey

when i first looked at your name i glanced and seen this. Hi Ryu Night. I was like woah that is a odd name. But then i looked and was like OH.

WELCOME you can call me Munkey, or King, or KNGMNKY, or Kingmunkey, or just about anything you wanna call me just tell me what that is first so i know.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Hellfire Dragon

If I remember, it was Raiku who came up with the Hiryuu part, Night was from his old name, NightDrake

hiryuu Night

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on April 21, 2009, 12:45:47 pm
If I remember, it was Raiku who came up with the Hiryuu part, Night was from his old name, NightDrake

Ya NightDrake was to common so Raiku helped me.

shdwlink1993

Hi! Welcome to CP! This site's a lot of fun :naughty:.

And yes, all of us have very random senses of humor. Hope you can contribute to the random senseless. Or at least enjoy it! :)
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Sally

welcome to the forum of CHAOS PROJECT. hope you enjoy your stay and hope you stay long.

Mightylink

Welcome to CP and im happy to hear you are getting into rpg maker. It is a wonderful engine and super easy to use, the event system is the best and easiest way to program everything in your game.

Sally

its the easiest for beginners, but if one could script it will make the game look more ... cool?

Vell

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!