My long list of stuff.

Started by RogerSmith, May 02, 2009, 09:36:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RogerSmith

May 02, 2009, 09:36:00 am Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 10:15:27 am by RogerSmith
Having used PS for several years, there's a lot to show, but I don't photoshop anymore, so bawww.

Enjoy them regardless.

These are some I've made for others.

I made this for a friend years ago. Some months later he passed away due to being in an accident on his bike. RIP bro.
Spoiler: ShowHide

One of my favorites.

Another favorite. Too bad he never used it ;_;

These are some I made for personal use.

This set is by far my most prized.

Old wallpapers

An old favorite

Some misc. images I made for different websites.

(Don't go there lol.)

These MMX images I made for a website, unfortunately he didn't put them up and instead put his own up, which is why the set is incomplete.

Two of the better forum banners I've made. But they were never put into rotation :\

OLD, and first, vector I ever made. Bear with the quality.

Many images I know, but I believe most people enjoy a good picture thread. I have an entire PB full of other images, but for the good mankind I would rather not show them ;). I also have a DeviantArt account as well, which I'll link to in my sig.

Reno-s--Joker

=D Cool, we have another pretty good sig maker here.... <3
*powers up*

My fave has to be Arcadios - I think the colours and textures are so well balanced. Your vector pic doesn't look too bad either. ;)

Kagutsuchi

Ahh, seing your sigs really takes me back ^^ I used to make sigs like that as well. Keep practising, reading tutorials and learning and you will become very good.

RogerSmith

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 02, 2009, 10:06:59 am
Ahh, seing your sigs really takes me back ^^ I used to make sigs like that as well. Keep practising, reading tutorials and learning and you will become very good.

Well like I said, I quit doing all that years ago. But thanks for the late encouragement lolololol.

Blizzard

Papa needs a new avatar. *powers up*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RogerSmith

Heh, Jehuty suits you Blizz.

Diokatsu

G_G

I love the Devil May Cry background wall paper. Megaman stuff is aweomse too!

RogerSmith

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on May 02, 2009, 12:56:25 pm
Make a tutorial. >8U

Aha, I've forgotten so much about PS, I'm surprised I still remember most of the hotkeyes. The only fancy pants tech I remember how to do is the transparent border lol.

Quote from: Youngster Gi GiI love the Devil May Cry background wall paper. Megaman stuff is aweomse too!

Thanks, the DMC came out pretty well. I thought of strengthening the blueness of their eyes at the last second and it came together.

And I love my MMX stuff, it's my favorite game series and my favorite character.