Hypocrites, them all!

Started by RoseSkye, May 02, 2009, 10:31:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

May 02, 2009, 10:31:04 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 10:38:59 pm by RoseSkye
(I'm sorry.. I'll have to stop being a jerk/pervert for a little second. I can't parody how much this annoys me. I can.. but if I do, someone will probably take me seriously.)

My ancestors were slaves.. this was a fact. I don't blame anyone, I don't care about it.. sucks for them. (If there was an afterlife they'd probably kick my ass for that) I don't hold grudges.. its stupid and life is too short. I wasn't raised to hate anyone. I literally didn't know what racism was.. until I moved south. (imagine my surprise when we moved to the south... I've never heard the word 'nigga' in my life let alone nigger.. but I've been called both in the same week. I asked my mom what they were.. then she just slapped the fuck out of me. Later I found out it was a slur. Doesn't really scathe me though because that's kinda like calling me Fatso or something.. just a taunt to get under my skin. No pun intended.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L3etOZM8dU&feature=related

Okay okay, my point is I watched this video and thought.. Hmm.. Black Republicans... Interesting. My eyes glued to the Youtube
screen I watched in awe to the gruesome speeches. Somewhere in they're bitching they forgot Christianity's golden rule 'Do unto others'. I thought "FOOLS" how could you cling to this God we didn't know about until we were made slaves. How can you promote bigotry so nonchalantly. "FOOLS" If Gay people were substituted with Black People you would be the first to bitch about it, HOW COULD THIS SHIT FLY?

I'm not angry about them being republicans.. I'm angry about them being republicans and bigots. I am angry.
Tch, marriage between a man and a woman.. sanctum of marriage my ass. Just a few decades ago we couldn't drink at water fountains and were to always be at the back of the bus.. and what the fuck was learned? Fucking bigotry is okay if its not against a race but someone with a different sexual preference. Like gay people are going to chain them to a bed and force them to like being fucked in the ass (outside of prison  :haha: It's true.. it's true. You get anally penetrated by 'straight' men there.)  Anywho. That's my rant.. these guys are douchebags. They can french kiss my ass.

By the way they can Abort if they want its their fucking body, dick. Forcing people to do shit because you want them to. This is fucking America, land of the free.

I thought that meant:
We don't torture.
We don't discriminate.
We don't pass our will on others.
We don't cheat.
We don't fear monger.

I am aware how this is ironic.

Diokatsu

Hail Komrade! Your words are well said!

RoseSkye

:'( *back to normal*

*insert penis joke here* *uncomfortable butt touch*

Diokatsu

Quote from: RoseSkye on May 02, 2009, 10:44:48 pm
:'( *back to normal*

*insert penis joke here* *uncomfortable butt touch*

I see your point though. It's very hypocritical.

RoseSkye

Of course it is.. but there is something called Natural selection. Bigots are slowly dying out with every generation. They might not be gone while I'm alive.. but I hope for the safety of the human race.. that people actually acquire intelligence.

I know for a fact that eventually they will.. unless these motherfuckers keep having kids.

Blizzard

I don't think so. Idiots never die out. :/

And I totally agree with you on the first post.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

Quote from: Rival Blizzard on May 03, 2009, 08:20:23 am
I don't think so. Idiots never die out. :/

Exactly. I mean look I am still here.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

fugibo

Where in the south do you live?

Vell

I agree with Rose and Blizz. Idiots are becoming SLOWLY less common. but they'll never completely die out. unfortunately.

fugibo

Actually, I think the idiot ratio has made a significant jump since 1969.

Lol, Blizz, you've contaminated my mind. (I was being serious, though)

Blizzard

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 03, 2009, 09:44:25 am
Lol, Blizz, you've contaminated my mind. (I was being serious, though)

That sounded so wrong.

I think that the globalization simply made it clear that there are much more idiots out there than you thought. We all have seen stupid videos of stupid people on youtube. As I said, their number is probably as good as constant. It's just that we're now aware that there are so many.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

fugibo

That's nowhere near as bad as MS, AL, or LA. All of which should be banned from the Union, but only after the government evacuates the 1% of the people who deserve to stay in US.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 03, 2009, 12:42:56 pm
That's nowhere near as bad as MS, AL, or LA. All of which should be banned from the Union, but only after the government evacuates the 1% of the people who deserve to stay in US.

I have family in MS.. that place was like going back in time.
I saw a sign that read "Nigger, if the sun doesn't shine I better not see your behind."
Apparantly lynch mobs were martial law in that place. That ticked me off.. but I'm not Batman so I didn't say anything.

I mean.. the worse that happens in GA is people follow me around in stores and stereotype me. I'm okay with that. I would follow me around too.. because I'm sexy.. (that and better safe than sorry.. some black people steal.. ignoring the fact that some white people steal too..). Oh, and sometimes older people call me colored or afro-american.. or nigger. Somehow nigger is way less offensive than colored or african-american, to me.

*Normal* *inserts penis joke*

fugibo

It's not that bad. In the Northeast, we just have people painting penises on stuff.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 03, 2009, 03:41:12 pm
It's not that bad. In the Northeast, we just have people painting penises on stuff.

True dat.

fugibo

RoseSkye

May 03, 2009, 05:51:57 pm #17 Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:11:59 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Biker WcW on May 03, 2009, 03:41:12 pm

Why would I lie about my experiences? Believe me or not.. your choice.

Annnnnnnnyways. This topic isn't about me.. I said what I wanted to say, about those douchebag bastards. I'm done. I sense a debate coming up that I want to avoid at all costs.

tSwitch

May 03, 2009, 09:54:21 pm #18 Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 09:57:47 pm by Eilte Four NAMKCOR
I dont' mean to be racist, but...

I think it's funny that black people complain about slavery nowadays, when black people started it.  When Americans went to Africa, African tribes sold the white people prisoners of war as slaves.
(this is just a comment to all the people who still hold a grudge about slavery, not about the topic itself.)

jokes aside, I agree with you 100% Rose.  It's really stupid.  I've heard people complaining that gays should just "stop whining and be quiet" and that their protesting shouldn't be allowed.  I guess Blacks should have just stopped whining and gotten back to the cotton fields, and women should have stopped whining and gotten back to the damn kitchen.  But oh wait, that's not the same, they say!  It's different!  my ass =.=

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

fugibo

@rose: I'm not accusing you of lying, I'm just stating that your experience doesn't really represent Mississippi as whole, and that it might have been a wee hyperbolic.

@namk: I'm kinda jealous of women and black people. They get to say whatever they want, yet I have to watch my tongue to make sure I don't say "black," or else I'll get shot.

@topic: Actually, a lot of black people around here call each other "niggah" all the time. Apparently, mispronouncing an "R" removes all semblance of insult from a term. 0_o