Hypocrites, them all!

Started by RoseSkye, May 02, 2009, 10:31:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

May 04, 2009, 05:43:41 pm #40 Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 05:45:34 pm by Biker WcW
Quote from: Rival Blizzard on May 04, 2009, 05:53:05 am
WcW said something stupid by saying "there is no murder or of racism". Bullshit. Many people have been killed because of racism.

...I don't think I said that.

EDIT:

Oh yeah. And when I said you might be exaggerating, that was mostly towards "lynch mobs are martial law." I don't think very many places in US are like that :/

RoseSkye

Quote from: Eilte Four NAMKCOR on May 04, 2009, 03:39:54 pm
can you not grasp the concept of perception at all?
What you saw and what WcW saw could be very very different, and result in a difference of opinion or a difference in view of severity of the situation.

How many times do I have to say it?

Jesus christ.

I did acknowledge that in my previous posts "Jesus Christ".

However if I didn't experience being set on fire I wouldn't say to a burn victim.
"It's not that bad. The worse that would probably happen is you bleed a little"

To say that someones experience is an exaggeration is stupid. Completely moronic. "Jesus Christ" and to say that when someone defends their experience that They're "flipping out" and are completely wrong for being annoyed that something that could be a traumatizing experience is nothing but an wee hyperbole. No matter how much I try to wrap my head around his PoV.. it was a stupid statement.. and you reek of stupid statements even more than WcW because you cant understand that it was a stupid statement and that my posts trying to show him that it was a stupid statement were not 'flipping out' it was 'shoving reality in his face'. Something that you're completely separated from.

Of course, if he calls me black I'll shoot him.. with my gun, that I don't have. Of course, the irony of this statement is even after I said that I'm not judging everyone from the same place for a few idiots, I'm not holding any grudges. "I'm looking for a fight" or "Flipping out" however, when this guy generalizes.. He's the hero.

Well, go on Chaos Project, go for the underdog..

fugibo

I stopped reading your rants a while back, but I skimmed over your last post and was reminded of Rorschach's "The world will look up and say, 'Save us' and I'll look down and whisper, 'No.'" Fun times, that novel.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 04, 2009, 05:47:11 pm
I stopped reading your rants a while back, but I skimmed over your last post and was reminded of Rorschach's "The world will look up and say, 'Save us' and I'll look down and whisper, 'No.'" Fun times, that novel.

(Its not like anything you have to say is smart anyway. My rants may lack substance.. but I do not speak (totally from opinion.. as do you) when I oppose someone, I promise you that I will have references)

You wish for a novel?

Cyrano de Bergerac

--Such, my dear sir, is what you might have said,
Had you of wit or letters the least jot:
But, O most lamentable man!--of wit
You never had an atom, and of letters
You have three letters only!--they spell Ass!
And--had you had the necessary wit,
To serve me all the pleasantries I quote
Before this noble audience. . .e'en so,
You would not have been let to utter one--
Nay, not the half or quarter of such jest!
I take them from myself all in good part,
But not from any other man that breathes!

Translation: Dullest comeback, ever.

*Tilts head..* Modern literature novel? Pale in comparison to lore of old.

fugibo

Spoiler: ShowHide
Okay, Rose, SHUT UP. You don't know me at all. I'm probably better than you at almost every academic and intellectual area there is, excluding music and literature, which I actually concede to you in (woo, I'm more capable than you at something! I can admit it when I'm defeated!). I might not show it here, but that's because this is a forum, where I go to relax, enjoy life, and talk to people. I don't try to be the best and win at every little argument here, which you'll notice if you read over my posts with any attention. I was just saying that "I don't really have anything to say about whatever is you're complaining about for the umpteenth time, but was Rorschach a cool character?" I have no desire to fight with you all the time, so I don't. But I seriously do not appreciate it when you make assumptions like that. And quit acting like you're so much better than everyone else on this forum at everything -- you're worse at that than Dio, which is saying a lot. (Not insulting Dio, you're just the intellectual you are, and I respect that -- you happen to know what you're talking about)

Diokatsu

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 04, 2009, 06:12:29 pm
Okay, Rose, SHUT UP. You don't know me at all. I'm probably better than you at almost every academic and intellectual area there is, excluding music and literature, which I actually concede to you in (woo, I'm more capable than you at something! I can admit it when I'm defeated!). I might not show it here, but that's because this is a forum, where I go to relax, enjoy life, and talk to people. I don't try to be the best and win at every little argument here, which you'll notice if you read over my posts with any attention. I was just saying that "I don't really have anything to say about whatever is you're complaining about for the umpteenth time, but was Rorschach a cool character?" I have no desire to fight with you all the time, so I don't. But I seriously do not appreciate it when you make assumptions like that. And quit acting like you're so much better than everyone else on this forum at everything -- you're worse at that than Dio, which is saying a lot. (Not insulting Dio, you're just the intellectual you are, and I respect that -- you happen to know what you're talking about)

Lol.

fugibo

Error: ArgumentError: Not enough arguments (wall of text, please specify source of humor)

RoseSkye

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 04, 2009, 06:12:29 pm

.. you're right. My only talent is literature ;-;.
I never hinted that I had been any better. However. . in debating I do try to destroy arguments.
I'm a jerk in that r.. in all respects. I admitted it before however, I... still don't like that I was told my story was an exaggeration. That is one of my only memories of MS as a kid. I have admitted that (even though I didn't say it originally) I did not hold a grudge against the whole state.. just those idiots.

The more I tried to say that (in my own way.. which is a wall of text) the more I felt that everyone rose against me.. and the more I had been annoyed by the fact that people were seeing me as the bad guy. Whether that warrants an apology is up to you.. whatever. This place is too complicated for me.

So before I'm banned for hate speech or whatever the fuck' I'll be banned for I'll just throw in the cards here.

tSwitch

Quote from: RoseSkye on May 04, 2009, 06:43:32 pm
I never hinted that I had been any better.

Quote from: RoseSkye on May 04, 2009, 06:43:32 pm
However. . in debating I do try to destroy arguments.
I'm a jerk in that r.. in all respects. I admitted it before however, I... still don't like that I was told my story was an exaggeration. That is one of my only memories of MS as a kid. I have admitted that (even though I didn't say it originally) I did not hold a grudge against the whole state.. just those idiots.

The more I tried to say that (in my own way.. which is a wall of text) the more I felt that everyone rose against me.. and the more I had been annoyed by the fact that people were seeing me as the bad guy. Whether that warrants an apology is up to you.. whatever. This place is too complicated for me.

So before I'm banned for hate speech or whatever the fuck' I'll be banned for I'll just throw in the cards here.

I was just saying you were flipping out over a misinterpretation.

also, Rorschach is from Watchmen, which is an awesome graphic novel.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

fugibo

I wasn't trying to rise against. I like having you here, I just think (IMO) that you should cool it a bit and ease off on all the perversion just a bit. I'm sorry for all misunderstandings.

RoseSkye

and Rose's heart grew three sizes that day..

Fuck.. he's feeling trolls remorse.

Blizzard

Just for the record. I said we have equal rights, I didn't say we would be all equal. ;)
I'm just glad this stupid and pointless misunderstanding is over. If I was here yesterday, I would have locked the topic earlier. But it might be better that you cleared this up, though.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.