Star Wars: The Old Republic

Started by Diokatsu, May 02, 2010, 07:15:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

May 02, 2010, 07:15:11 pm Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 03:33:14 am by Blizzard
Trailer

A seriously good looking MMO trailer. It seems to have a high budget too.

Starrodkirby86

Yeah, that trailer screams high budget.

Now hopefully the game can live up to its epicness...If only there's actual game footage. v;

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I've heard of that one. Too bad neither KoToR 1 nor 2 received the praise they deserved. :/
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Wait, Dio, you got the links mixed up, haha!

Clicking on this would lead me to U-Haul rentals. Do you really want me to move somewhere else? ;~;

I seem to read something like that in the Comments section of the Trailer... *shrug* Oh well.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

I seen the trailer a few months ago. I will most likely try it out. I loved KoTOR 1 and 2.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

I wish they made KoToR 3 instead. ._.

legacyblade

I agree with you blizz. I hated how KoTOR 2 ended on a semi-cliffhanger and then...

no true squeal.

Makes me cry.