osu! - rhythm is just a click away

Started by Starrodkirby86, May 03, 2009, 09:05:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tSwitch

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 09, 2010, 11:55:45 pm
Someone wanted to torrent the Song Packs...I wonder whatever happened to it. o.o In the meantime, they're all just lodged in Mediafires somewhere. ;x Limited Bandwidth? D:

man it'd be awesome if you could dig those up for me lol
I can download stuff I just cna't stand clicking every single song link on a page individually and etc...

it's so annoying.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

tSwitch

Quote from: Ryexander on February 10, 2010, 12:14:08 am
and why can't you get the beat packs?

that's a good question, because they just won't download for me.

WhiteRose

That's unusual; I was able to download a few just fine yesterday. Would you like me to upload a few to a different host for you?

tSwitch

Quote from: WhiteRose on February 10, 2010, 05:14:10 pm
That's unusual; I was able to download a few just fine yesterday. Would you like me to upload a few to a different host for you?

I'll see if it works any better when I get to florida.

Landith

February 16, 2010, 07:25:38 am #85 Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07:29:48 am by Landith

Oh wow -.-'
I haven't played this in forever...
*starts to no-life so I can pass Star* :V:

Btw, the only beatmap I will be playing is 'Do a barrel roll'
No lie.

Starrodkirby86

All you need to do is just be able to demolish all the beatmaps and you'll pass me. ;p I'm unfortunately busy with school work and being part of the Beatmap Approval Team to do much of anything else.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

crzyone9584

just tried it out. Really fun. Just need to download other beatmaps. I downloaded on. tried the hardest one way out of my league lol. but still fun. kinda like frets on fire. but with your mouse.

Landith

You should add my rank on the first page Star, so people can see it go from what it is now to 1 in a few months ;)

WhiteRose

Quote from: Landith on February 18, 2010, 10:30:15 pm
You should add my rank on the first page Star, so people can see it go from what it is now to 1 in a few months ;)

I await this with eager anticipation... and dubiousness.

Sacred Nym

*necromancy*

I'm having so much more fun with this that I ever did with Stepmania or GH. Never thought I'd see the day where I wasn't the worst player ever at a rhythm game.  :P
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」
Say "Goodbye" to who you were yesterday.

Starrodkirby86

*o*

Doesn't matter if you necropost this.

I'm glad to see you're enjoying osu! Hopefully I'll see you hit the Top 40 in scoreboards.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

Starrodkirby86