osu! - rhythm is just a click away

Started by Starrodkirby86, May 03, 2009, 09:05:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

G_G

July 03, 2009, 04:32:17 pm #21 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 04:35:16 pm by game_guy
I saw your name in the chatbox while that person was playing xD

Starrodkirby86

Updating with some news~

1) Per-mode rankings are now available. That means there are rankings for Catch-the-Beat and Taiko as well. (Taiko scores will be reset soon)

2) I am now part of the Beatmap Approval Team in osu! What does this mean? Not only I check to see if beatmaps are awesome enough to get Ranked, I'm also a Forum and Chat Moderator.

And some miscellany:

You know Diokatsu? Yeah, that guy?~ He's a (trying to be) active member of the osu! communities now. Just saying. Plannin' to take it over, nazi style. :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

winkio

Nice SRK.  Congratz on being staff for the game!

offtopic, but oh so important: ShowHide
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 28, 2009, 02:17:13 am
You know Diokatsu? Yeah, that guy?~ He's a (trying to be) active member of the osu! communities now. Just saying. Plannin' to take it over, nazi style. :V:

I KNEW I'D CATCH YOU ONE DAY! 

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 28, 2009, 02:17:13 am
You know Diokatsu? Yeah, that guy?~ He's (trying to be) a active member of the osu! communities now. Just saying. Plannin' to take it over, nazi style. :V:

fixed your parenthesis grammar, ahahahahahaha.

Hellfire Dragon

Congrats SRK, I just started playing it :D
Quote from: winkio on July 28, 2009, 09:24:22 am
offtopic, but oh so important: ShowHide
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 link=topic=3455.msg82841#msg82841
quote author=Starrodkirby86 link=topic=3455.msg82841#msg82841 date=1248761833]
You know Diokatsu? Yeah, that guy?~ He's (trying to be) aN active member of the osu! communities now. Just saying. Plannin' to take it over, nazi style. :V:

fixed your parenthesis grammar, ahahahahahaha.
Fix yours wink :xD:

shdwlink1993

And I've finally got the freaking thing working on my computer! w00t! I'm rank... #74434! I feel special! :^_^':

Spoiler: ShowHide
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Starrodkirby86

Ah! Delightful!

I might as well begin adding you now. <w>

Ryex

August 21, 2009, 11:30:20 pm #27 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 11:56:45 pm by Ryexander
It took a while to get the hang of it but here I am
Spoiler: ShowHide
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Okay we should have a top players list from our forum, anyone who posts there rank should be added to the first post and sorted out :) we all know who's on top XD

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: game_guy on August 22, 2009, 12:31:19 pm
Okay we should have a top players list from our forum, anyone who posts there rank should be added to the first post and sorted out :) we all know who's on top XD

You must be tired. :P

1st: Starrodkirby86: ShowHide

2nd: Reno-s--Joker: ShowHide

3rd: NAMKCOR: ShowHide

5th: Kingmunkey: ShowHide

6th: Ryexander: ShowHide

7th: GuardianAngelX72: ShowHide

8th: shdwlink1993: ShowHide

I already had one a long time ago. ^^

G_G

I swear that wasnt there when I read it >_>

Diokatsu

I swear to god I only play CtB you fuckers.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

Updated. And I just realized that I didn't know how to count (Or I'm discriminating against the number 4).

Diokatsu

im in the top 3000 i think for ctb
maybe top 4000

Ryex

Diokatsu

Making the most epic beatmap of all time. Stay tuned.

fugibo

Diokatsu

G_G