Attention WcW: Debate between WcW and Rose

Started by RoseSkye, May 04, 2009, 11:14:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

I want to keep all the bickering here instead of spreading it all over CP like a nasty Rash.

Let's pick up at
"All black people will shoot you if you tell them they are black."

That is the most foolish thing I've EVER heard anyone say. 

Let's define black.

black definition: ShowHide
lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.

So if black defines as well.. black how the hell would ANYONE be offended enough to stop eating chicken and watermelon and pop a' cap in your ass.. you passive racist dick. Of course, this argument is only accented by
the subtle "all black people commit crime.. obviously" comment that you will be shot if you call a black guy black.

What is next, if you tell a black guy that they have brown eyes they will rape your white sister? I mean, you must be raping her already with that mentality.

African American Definition: ShowHide
a black American of African descent.

I'll put my race card face down and end my turn.
Race Card Face down.. and end my turn: ShowHide

Blizzard

May 05, 2009, 04:13:58 am #1 Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:26:21 am by Blizzard
:lock:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.