Adieu ~<3

Started by Reno-s--Joker, May 05, 2009, 06:31:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reno-s--Joker

Well, to cut a long story short I'm going to (try and) ban myself from the internet for the next ... 6 months. You won't miss me in the meantime. ;)

I will return to do necessary stuff (e.g. beta testing, reading your minds, counting to infinite :V:) but for the main part I should be gone. HOWEVER - one thing: please, please if you ever catch me here, on MSN, playing osu, existing actively anywhere else on the internet, etc. you have my permission to help me out by ignoring, flaming at, banning, pretending to be my mom, commanding, or nagging me as you see necessary. Actually I'm pretty weak-hearted don't do that. :(

I just had to use these smileys before I go:  :naughty: :negative: :_): :faceless:

Later guys. ~<3

Oh and btw I will be back like a freaking cyclone after the 6 months whether you want me here or not because unlike many people who have left I have no choice about finishing my game.  :evil:

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tSwitch

I don't get it.

oh well, I'll give you that self-inflicted 6 month ban then :V:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Aqua

Gabbergon

well, farewell, i'll miss you at the spam forum :(

Sally

aww 6months without reno.. T.T

Vell

HUZZAH!

...wait. we're supposed to be sad?

DAMN IT!

Starrodkirby86

If I see you on, I'll be mean and ruthless...I guess.

But by the time you come back after six months, go insane on us and extremely active in areas. Since you live in Australia, it'll be pretty easy to hide from us, who are mostly residents of the USA. Just saying. Don't tempt yourself though!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

it is my experience that self inflicted bans DON't go so well but I hope you enjoy the time you don't spend here! lol I sound like i'm trying to get you to come back... but i'm not really go have fun!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Ok, I'm banning her for 6 months.

... :V:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Aaaawww... not cool. Was about to ask you for your hand in marriage :<_<:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

Hehe okay I couldn't resist coming back to say.....

@Valcos: YES

and I appreciate you guys' understanding/wanting me to leave. :xD: Yep so this is the real goodbye. Sorta.
You guys are hard to resist. And I'm so bummered I have to miss winkio's return (did I miss it?).

<_<

>_>

Vell

Diokatsu

Vell

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Vell

Fail. bye Joker, see ya in 6 months.

Blizzard

Valcos

Wait... why you leaving? There is no good reason for someone to leave us/this forum!! >:(

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on May 09, 2009, 10:43:51 pm
@Valcos: YES

WOO! *runs around in happiness* :-*
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

:xD: LOL... I just had to share this pure coincidence... I don't read xkcd but for some random reason I decided to check it out today. First thing on the page...

Spoiler: ShowHide

Yeah... hope that answers your question Valcos... [sorry I didn't notice it earlier D:]