Ultimate Tutorial Package For Beginners V1.3 [UPDATED]

Started by Lore, January 26, 2008, 09:14:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore

Ultimate Tutorial Package V1.3

I have done a new format. It is now in a Word Document. You can download it from the topic. If there are any grammar mistakes, bugs, ETC, Please report! Enjoy  :D

~Version History~

Version 1
- Finished Intro and Mapping sections

Version 1.1
-Finished the Eventing section and some of the Database Editing section

Version 1.2
-Added pictures

Version 1.3
-Complete Database Editing section
-Heavy grammatical editing
-Tons of new pictures

Version 1.4 - UNRELEASED
-Uploading Section
-Review of Document for full release

Download (Version 1.3):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/49mwz1
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Blizzard

January 26, 2008, 09:18:17 am #1 Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 09:20:24 am by Blizzard
<3 I hope you add more pictures soon. *moves into database and stickies*

EDIT:

I'd suggest that you rename it to "Ultimate Tutorial Package for beginners". :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lore

Yep I'll work on it when I get the time. But Blizzard I might have a HUGE favor to ask. I might exceed the picture limit and I might have to continue in another post so I don't want that. So could I write it all in Word and attach the word file to this topic so people can just download it and view it like that?
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Blizzard

That's a good idea. I can upload the file on the server.
But I can't remember that I set a picture limit... Just try to pit them all in. Oh, BTW,
click here: ShowHide
put the pictures in spoilers, looks better that way.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lore

Alright I'll try. If not I'll do the Word Idea.

Fantasist

So it's finally here! Well done Lore :)
*downloads*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

This is real nice Lore great job  *powers up*

Lore

Thanks guys  ;D

I'll see if I can update it today

Sally

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Ryex on June 30, 2008, 11:08:09 am
you should update the sendspace link
He's still alive...Wow...*Was looking at Lore's profile*

And I thought there would be nothing going on after a few months of inactivity...(This thread).

I took the time to upload the link so Lore can continue to be lazy and doesn't need to re-update. ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7rqvc

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Lore

Of course I'm alive.

Yes, I am mapping for Blizzard, and just because I was inactive doesn't mean I'm dead XD

Anyway, I'm back, so I'll continue to contribute and I promise now I will finish this tutorial.

Thanks for the new link btw!

Diokatsu

ty 4 the tut man....im a complete nub so i needed this badly!

Lore

You're very welcome! It's not completed though, so I'll finish it whenever I can.

Just a heads up, I don't have PKE anymore, I'll be using RPG Maker XP screenies now. I know it will be a bit sloppy converting suddenly, but I'll be sure to say when the screenies convert in the tutorial. After all this isn't about the screenies, it's to make sure you understand.

Diokatsu

thnaks, hopefully i can handle teh convertion >.<

Lore

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

SoulZephyr766

The file has expired on Sendspace and somethings wrong with Rapidshare that I can't download the file :(

Please if anyone has a copy, If you would be so kind to upload it on FileFront or any File Host?

Thanks

:)

Blizzard

I didn't have any problems downloading from rapidshare. I took the freedom to upload it on Chaos Project and add a download link in the first post.