POKE RPG: Live the Life! (RP Thread)

Started by Vell, May 08, 2009, 05:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Emilie woke up. it was a bright day. She looked around. She put on her red scarf, and stood up. Looking around, Emilie wondered why there were no other pokemon in the clearing.

She smelled some wonderful meat somewhere to the... East! She ran off as fast as she could.

"Is that a Ralts?" Emilie went up a tree, seeing a shiny ralts below her. "hmm... YO!"

King Munkey

As Gruly awakes to something cold and wet touching his fur. Gruly quickly gets up and looks to see that he is on the beach in the middle of the day and is sitting in water.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Gruly screams as he runs off. After a few minutes of running Gruly gets deep into thought of why there wasn't any pokemon at the beach and why he hasn't seen any since he started running.

While deep in thought he hears something and looks around to see what it was and he runs into a tree.

"Ow"

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Valcos

Vince wakes up from training, earlier that day. He got up from the floor and started to wander along the edge of ocean. He saw something shiny in the distance.. Out of curiosity he started to walk to it.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

the ralts wasn't responding. "hmm?" Well, Emilie didn't like being ignored. "YO! RALTSY!" Emilie jumped down and tackled the ralts, forcing the two into a tumble straight into a tree. "ow. so who are you?"

Valcos

As Vince gets closer to the shiny object, he realizes it a pokemon! Two pokemon! He rushed to the two, they were either getting it on or wrestling.

"Hey! Break it up!"

Vince pulled one pokemon off the other. It was a Pichu, it had a shiny object in its hand.

"Huh...whats with the other guy?"

The other pokemon looked weird, he'd never seen one before.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

"That's a Ralts but he hasn't spoken yet. I just asked him his name. GET OFF ME!" Emilie whirled around and whacked her diamond into a pokemon's face. "sorry. I don't like being touched," she said as she brushed off her arm.

Kagutsuchi

(OOC: Sorry that I am late, I live in Europe, so I had to go to bed around the time the first posts in this topic was posted lol)

Kagu woke up by the noice of someone yelling, "Huh.. wha..?" Kagu fought the sleeyness, and stood up lazily. "What is going on?" Kagu asked, still rather confused.

Vell

"what's your name, Raltsy?" Emilie asked, pushing back the pokemon that had grabbed her.

Kagutsuchi

May 10, 2009, 04:16:43 am #8 Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 07:49:34 am by Kagutsuchi
"Uhh, I am Kagu.." Kagu said, and looked at the Pichu who had waked him up. "And who are you?" He asked.

Vell

"my name is Emilie. I has a scarf." She pointed at said scarf. "now, you there who grabbed me," Emilie said slapping the pokemon again, "who are you?"

Kagutsuchi

"I has a scarf..." Kagu mubled to himself. That sounds wired. "What is going on?"

Valcos

Vince was frustrated by this little Pichu. It kept slapping him around.

"HEY! You cant hit me like that... was just trying to help."

He turned his back in shame, trying to hide the single tear about.

"I'm Vince... if it matters to you guys"

He gathers his emotions then turns back to the other Pokemon.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Kagutsuchi

Kagu was watching the Pichu and Machop quarrel, then he noticed a butterfree high up in the air, and started to dance wimsically after it, forgetting the others.

Vell

"eh, it's ok, Apology accepted." Emilie stated, though no apology was made. "anyway, Hi. I'm a pichu, and I'm going to see The Mew today."

King Munkey

Gruly after getting himself up from running into the tree looks around to see what he heard.

He notices three pokemon talking to each other. He decides to go and see what is going on especially since these are the only pokemon he has seen all day.

"Hello. Not trying to interrupt but would any of you have a way to get rid of a headache?"

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Vell

"I can get rid of that headache for you." Emilie stared viciously stragight at the pokemon's eyes. "You have a headache. Stare at my diamond." Emilie started moving the diamod slowly back and forth in front of the pokemon's eyes. "You are getting distracted, and -HUZZAH!" WOOMF! she shoved the pokemon to the floor.

"headache gone yet?"

Valcos

Vince was wondering why this Pichu is so violent. He thought he should ask about this 'The Mew' thing, though. He knew what a Mew was just not 'The Mew'.

"Hey... you think i can come along with you to The Mew?"
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Emilie stopped moving, and was in a dramatic pose. "You! You speak as if you don't know of The Mew. I was taught that all pokemon are taught this... phrgl... anyway. The Mew is the original Mew ever to have existed. The Mew is also the original pokemon." Emilie smiled, and ran around in a circle, "I'm bored, so I'm going to see what I should do."

Valcos

Vince to him self " This Pichu is like insane or something! Kind of curious about this Mew thing though..."

"Well... why dont we start going the The Mew?" He looked at the Pichu as it ran in a circle.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Kagutsuchi

Kagu had gotten bored with running after the butterfree, and looked confused around. "I think I came.. from over there..." He said to himself. After having walked around for a while, he noticed the Pichu and the Matchok talking. "Hey, wait for me!" I cried out and stumbled while running over to them.