PKMN : Heart Gold + Soul Silver

Started by Starrodkirby86, May 08, 2009, 08:12:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

Yeah, 356/2 doesn't run perfectly, but it nearly rivals the PS2 at near flawless framerates. I wouldn't say that the DS is exactly weak.

Spoofus

well what flash card are you using if the game is running slow etc.
im using a ackard2 and with the AKAIO firmware from gbatemp and i have no troubles running ds games

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

tSwitch

Quote from: Cool Trainer Spoofus on March 15, 2010, 09:45:20 am
well what flash card are you using if the game is running slow etc.
im using a ackard2 and with the AKAIO firmware from gbatemp and i have no troubles running ds games

I'm thinking of replacing mine with that since mine is having compatibility issues with some games.
is it worth it?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Spoofus

sorry for the real late response i havnt had time to do much of anything but yeah i  think acekard2 or acekard2i(for dsi) with the AkAIO firmware is worth it...they just came out with another firmware updated the other day to work with SMT:Strange Journey which is a really good game i think

tSwitch

Quote from: Cool Trainer Spoofus on March 27, 2010, 03:20:30 am
sorry for the real late response i havnt had time to do much of anything but yeah i  think acekard2 or acekard2i(for dsi) with the AkAIO firmware is worth it...they just came out with another firmware updated the other day to work with SMT:Strange Journey which is a really good game i think

friend of mine got me the 2i like a day after I posted that :p

Subsonic_Noise

Well, I just bought the gane instead of using a flash card. That actually is a possibiblity too...

First impressions:
OMG, the graphics! OMG, the music! LOL, Magikarps!
...that's all.

tSwitch

Quote from: Shiny Magikarp on March 27, 2010, 02:05:43 pm
Well, I just bought the gane instead of using a flash card. That actually is a possibiblity too...

if I had the funds I probably would have.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Elite Four NAMKCOR on March 27, 2010, 03:40:43 pm
Quote from: Shiny Magikarp on March 27, 2010, 02:05:43 pm

if I had the funds I probably would have.

I put back some money over the last few months to get it. It's not like I'm rich or anything.
Also, I don't get games when I don't have money. I don't judge you, though, to each their own or something.

Ryex

I've been considering getting a flashcard. what ones would you recommend and where would you recommend I get one?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

Acekard 2i really is the best model on the market for its price. There are some that have built in memory, but it's not worth the extra cost. You can get a 2i for around $25.

Spoofus

yeah i would get acekard2i too it should work find for ds lite etc. i order a acekard 2i a few days ago but yeah i would go for a ackard2i like WhiteRose said

Tyril132

I wish my DS was still working. I've gone through two of them with exactly the same motherboard fault, and I'd love to be playing Soul Silver right now.  :(
Lv. 7 Writer | Lv. 7 Composer | Lv. 7 Mapper | Lv. 4 Eventer | Lv. 0 Scripter | Lv. 1 Spriter
DSC Project Soundtrack
Personality Index:: ShowHide