PKMN : Heart Gold + Soul Silver

Started by Starrodkirby86, May 08, 2009, 08:12:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

I sure hope you know about this information. Pokemon Gold and Silver have been personal favorites by many of the Pokemon fans, and now they're finally officially remaking it.

Expect it in Fall of 2009. There's little information, but I'm sure it's legitimate. All the Pokemon sites that are real have it.

Discuss.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Vell

just hope it's not ruined. today's video game world, I don't dare to be too hopeful.

G_G

but of course when they finally release it in Japan its gonna be awhile til it hits the US.

Starrodkirby86

It'll be released in Japan around the Fall of 2009. That means you'll expect this masterpiece to arrive in the Spring of 2010 on USA unless they delay it so.

The game is probably going to be like Diamond and Pearl in terms of gameplay. If you didn't like that, then uh oh~

I see this in a positive atmosphere and LOVE it.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Mightylink

May 09, 2009, 01:58:45 am #7 Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:00:01 am by Mightylink
I was wondering when they where ganna do that. They remade red and blue into fire red and leaf green so they could trade pokemon with the gba games, all that was left was gold and silver, (and crystal but crysal is not needed), those where the only 2 games left that where impossible to trade pokemon.

So after this I guess it will be possible to get all 500 or so (sorry lost count) pokemon :) That is assuming the ds games trade with the gba games, never playing the ds ones im not sure.

Starrodkirby86

Actually Mightylink, you're able to obtain nearly the 493 Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum without the need for migration (With exceptions of few, hence nearly).

After you beat the Elite Four and obtain the National Dex, there would be new Pokemon lying around that come up (Chances being higher) with the 'Pokeradar'. They're littered throughout Sinnoh. Some special Pokemon appear in the Trophy Garden during days of the week as well. Don't forget about the island in the back where there are special National Dex Pokemon. :) Finally, in Sandgem Town, every day there will be a special influx of a certain Pokemon at that route.

You can get all the Pokemon except for version exclusions, legendaries from previous generations, and starters, if I recall correctly.

Kagutsuchi

Yay! Finally! My favorite pokemon games (Silver) gets an graphical upgrade =D And hopefully stuff like the 7 Islands in Fire Red and Leaf Green.

fugibo

Hmm, yumm. Silver was PWN. I had a really tough Typhlosion and Lugia (at the time, I prefered 1-2 uber strong pokemon to a few moderate ones)

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 09, 2009, 06:52:56 am
Hmm, yumm. Silver was PWN. I had a really tough Typhlosion and Lugia (at the time, I prefered 1-2 uber strong pokemon to a few moderate ones)

My friend went for the same tactic, I kicked his ass thought :P

Lugia is the most awesome legendary pokemon ever <3 Normally I don't like to play with legendaries, but when I get Soul Silver I am so gonna do it!

fugibo

Lugia was. And it looked cool, too. Too bad it was impossible to get until XD.

jcsnider

I seriously doubt Nintendo will really go through with this, these rumors have been going on for about 3 years now... last time I saw these pics was about a week before Diamond/Peral came out in the US. If it is to come out I will definatly buy, Gold/Silver/Crystal were always my favorites. Although as I said before, I highly doubt it.

Kagutsuchi

May 09, 2009, 04:32:56 pm #14 Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 04:36:29 pm by Kagutsuchi
Quote from: Biker WcW on May 09, 2009, 11:05:38 am
Lugia was. And it looked cool, too. Too bad it was impossible to get until XD.

You can get Lugia in Pokemon Silver..

Quote from: jcsnider on May 09, 2009, 11:12:53 am
I seriously doubt Nintendo will really go through with this, these rumors have been going on for about 3 years now... last time I saw these pics was about a week before Diamond/Peral came out in the US. If it is to come out I will definatly buy, Gold/Silver/Crystal were always my favorites. Although as I said before, I highly doubt it.

Stop ruining my happiness :(
Silver is still the pokemon game I have had the most fun with.

(And btw, I am pretty sure it is true, because it is says on Serebii.net that Nintendo have announced it on the official pokemon webpage.. http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g090508_01.html)

fugibo

Yes, but Silver had no compatibility with anything after it.

And I'm pretty sure it's real, too. Why wouldn't they do it?

Diokatsu

Quote from: Biker WcW on May 09, 2009, 05:08:27 pm

None of the other games could handle the epic.

fugibo

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on May 09, 2009, 05:28:30 pm
Quote from: Biker WcW on May 09, 2009, 05:08:27 pm

None of the other games could handle the epic.

Except, of course, XD/Coliseum. The sucky ones.

G_G

I really hope its a remake of the old ones. Just better graphics. But of course it'll probably end up having unneeded feattures like Diamon, Pearl, and Platinum. There were thigns in those games I didnt care for.

Vell

yeah. I'll get it, be uber excited, then end up beating the E4 and not playing it XD