ok you have 3 minuets to kill 110 fariys

Features

• the fun of killing fairys

Screenshots

None needed

Demo

Megaupload

Instructions
this needs blizz abs to work and it also needs to be used with a bow or a ranged weapon
and the range of the weapon needs to be at least 20 spaces wen copying rember to have you variables set correctly

Credits and Thanks
blizzerd and juan and namkcor

• edwardthefma

Author's Notes
none yet

i am the lead dev for the shellium mmorpg project
http://wiki.shellium.org/w/Mmorpg
shellium.org :) free linux shells pm me and i will gladly
help you get 1

G_G

First of all this wouldnt be an event system. Second of all no download link.

edwardthefma

dang hold on  it hant bean up 10 seconds lemme fix my post eash
help you get 1

Diokatsu

Can you even spell?! Dear god, why don't you try making a well-formatted request!

G_G

this still isnt an event system seeing it uses Blizz ABS for the attacking and enemies. THis could be completely made of a couple of events but what you made isnt one.

edwardthefma

eash maby you guys can t read first of all this is not a request for any thing  second it is not a evented  system it is just a
mini game maid with events
help you get 1

Starrodkirby86

People think of what your thing is due to the location you post your thread in. Or whatever. xD

Because you posted this mini-game in Event Systems, people are going to assume this is an Evented System that might be even usable for other projects. But, because they are disappointed with the stuff, yeah...

I do recommend you try writing a little better so people can read your text. Well...some people can't read it...I can read it just fine <<; (Then again, I'm used to reading written text like this).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

edwardthefma

ok well my post is fixed :)  i hope sombody will like it :)
help you get 1

G_G

I like the minigame its pretty fun. You should include different weapons maybe, or a timer to see how many you can kill and have them respawn. And depending on your score you might get a prize.

edwardthefma

well im thinking about that making different difficulty levels but im not going to add
in any thing too advanced be cause im still learning and i want this to be also used as a tool to teach other people
help you get 1

Starrodkirby86

May 16, 2009, 07:16:36 pm #10 Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 07:18:16 pm by Elite Four Starrodkirby86
Quote from: edwardthefma on May 16, 2009, 07:10:31 pm
well im thinking about that making different difficulty levels but im not going to add
in any thing too advanced be cause im still learning and i want this to be also used as a tool to teach other people
A good way for other people to learn is to comment parts of the system. They are usually harmless to have.

This can also prove a very good learning experience for you. I'm sure you already learned something from it anyway. ;)

EDIT: Adding a timer can be done with the Timer Function commands or whatever it is in the Event Editor and you can increase per kill with a Variable Operation, the variable being the kill count.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

G_G

May 16, 2009, 07:17:16 pm #11 Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 07:31:37 pm by Youngster Gi Gi
adding a timer and making it add one point per kill and making them respawn isnt advanced at all. Its really quite simple really. I'll use your demo and make a new demo and show you how its done.

Well you already made it add a variable I see.

EDIT: It is also recommended to update the Blizz ABS script.

EDIT 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wf851c
Demo having a timer and keeping track of score. For some reason I couldnt get the respawn points working. Oh well.

Blizzard

Maybe this should go into projects after all. :hm: What do you guys think?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Rival Blizzard on May 17, 2009, 07:01:04 am
Maybe after this game gets complex enough...or there are other modes...and fairy killings to boot?

Of course, it's not needed for something of that caliber. A game is a game, regardless of length, polish, and whatnot...

edwardthefma

i plan on making this mini game better but also im going to use this theam to make something cool and bloody but as for the mini game it is int going to get complex i plan on keeping it simple since im still learning
help you get 1

legacyblade

Still not sure how this is an event system O_o This seems more like "Here's a quick bABS project in which you kills fairies". But Whatever you all think. Sorry, just wondering why this is in event systems, it'd fit better in "New Projects" IMHO.

Blizzard

Quote from: Blizzard on May 17, 2009, 07:01:04 am

One more person with enough respect from me and the same opinion like me is enough for me to actually move it. *moves*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.