Just wondering

Started by Pm6583, May 19, 2009, 02:03:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pm6583

I was wondering if there is away to make an in menu tutorial using Key Simulator by Fantasist.

I have made an in-battle tutorial but cant make an in-tutorial as Ius the simulator to press the key that opens up the menu and it seems to skip that step and goes straight to having the text.

Is there something im doing wrong?

If there is can someone make a tutorial on how to do this

Thank you
Centra Rise of Tiamut

In production.

Destiny's are created to be fulfilled, Just like proficies

Sally

is there a need for a menu tutorial? isnt it pretty self-explaintory?

Ryex

May 25, 2009, 12:54:52 pm #2 Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 12:56:25 pm by Ryexander
Quote from: Sally on May 23, 2009, 09:10:24 am
is there a need for a menu tutorial? isnt it pretty self-explaintory?

that doesn't answer the question... who knows they may be using a custom menu thats NOT self-explaintory
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Pm6583

I have stuff like custom status menu and a party switcher and limit break menu, So I wanted to make a tutorial for the menu screen and maybe the battle as well.

There is a script for the VX version but I can get one for the XP version and came across Key Simulator by Fantasist and was wondering if you could do it with that but i cant seem to do it, I was wondering if anyone knew how to do it
Centra Rise of Tiamut

In production.

Fantasist

lol, that's an interesting observation PM! In-battle is possible with battle events but for any other scene (except map) it's impossible for now. Though, you could use one of those "common event in menu" scripts.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Pm6583

are they those script in this forum
Centra Rise of Tiamut

In production.

Fantasist

I doubt it. You could try searching in rmxp.org or rpgrevolution.com.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Pm6583

Ok thanks for the help.
Centra Rise of Tiamut

In production.